Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Day 154 - September 28, 2011

Dear Friend,

this posting is short and sweet.  Today I will be hopping on the iron eagle to travel to the Great Tenochtitlan.  Life is good!  Life is excellent!  I will report from there.

See? That's it! Didn't I tell you it would be short and sweet?  Hehe.

Until soooon!

---------------------

Later this day......

I could not resist it. I had to come back and update you on what's been going on as I spend some amazing time at the iron eagle terminal.

Well, as you already know, YoursTruly is easily enternatined by her surroundings and today was not going to be the exception to that rule.  I arrived to the station early, as the Manager kindly deposited my physical self at the doors of this station.  So knowing that I had plenty of time to roam around I did so.  I suddenly felt thirsty and decided to buy some hydration.  As I sat down to enjoy my beverage of the soda kind, I looked into my carrying accessory to make sure my travel document was intact.  And it was, only I noticed something was missing. guess what it was... my hopping pass!  I would not be able to hop on the iron eagle without it.  For what was literally a fraction of a second I froze and panicked.  Oh, but you're going to be so proud of this channel when I tell you what happened next!  I took out my reading material, closed my carrying accessory, took a deep breath and told myself that the universe was already taking care of it.  I'm not kidding you, I immediately calmed down and even felt kind of comforted. Isn't that awesome?  After I calmly finished my hydration and read a couple of papiros, I went looking for the Fixitall Rep and got my document replaced.  Aaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!! What a nice feeling that was. Actually it still IS.  I am still sitting here at the station, eagerly awaiting my departure.  Mrs. Studious is joining me on this adventure and I just know it will be a great experience.

Anyway, just thought you would like to know what's going on!  :)

Until next time!

No comments: