Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Day 198 - March 13, 2012

If you've ever been to Mexico they will tell you: "Martes 13, ni te cases, ni te embarques, ni de tu casa te apartes", which means: "Tuesday the 13th; don't get married, don't travel, don't leave your house," the equivalent to Friday the 13th. in this country. And why is this important?  It isn't.  Really. I just thought of it and decided to mention it because so many people believe it is true. And they believe it so much that things happen to them on this date (what? Law of Attraction? what? hahaha).  And then they wonder why.  Just today I was talking to someone from my motherland.  In an attempt to convince me of the truth of "Tuesday the 13th" he started listing all the terrible things that happened to him since he woke up this morning. When he finished accounting his disgrace, he said: "I knew it!  Last night when I went to bed I knew things would go wrong today."  Don't you just love him?  When I asked him if he didn't think that maybe, just maybe, he actually manifested this day, he sounded almost indignant. "Of course not!" he said "Who in his right mind would create such a bad day for himself? If I could do that, it would be like comparing myself to God!"  I said nothing, but had to hang up the phone so my laughter would not sound disrespectful. I'm still laughing!  I adore him!  He is so powerful and has no clue about it!

Anyway, that was pretty much the highlight of my day. Oh! No!!! I almost forgot! Guess what I saw today (and I know that LadyLust is shaking her head and saying..."what now, channel?"). Well, today, as I was returning to the site where I did some gainful activities, I was parking Ruby when I looked across the street and saw a small deer!  I had not seen one in the wild for a very long time!  Oh! That just filled my heart with joy. I had to tell someone right away, so I called LadyLust to no avail, no answer; then I called Mr. Grasshopper only to remember he had left his talking device back at the palace, I left several messages because I wanted to share such a precious moment with someone. But then I thought: "this must be like channeling. It is such a personal experience that it doesn't matter how you tell it; it doesn't matter how many books you write about it; you have to experience it in order to understand it." And this was quite the experience!!!

As I was traveling back from the gainful assignment I was being serenaded by Enrique. One thought leads to another and before I knew it I was having a full conversation with The Boys.  I love when it happens that way. When i am in such an allowing mode that I just let them come through without even thinking about it. Good thing that nobody was in the car with me! They would've bought me one of those shirts with very loooooong arms!! But to make a long story short, the conversation was lovely and I again felt so privileged to be able to let those messages come through.  Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!

I also had an opportunity to speak to the Author in Florida today.  I have so much love and admiration for that being! She is such a being of light and she does not realize it. (but I do and that's what matters!)

Mr. G spent the night before this day at Mrs. Yum's house, so today I traveled to her lair to pick up his skinny anatomy. It was nice seeing her again. We exchange words every day but we had not been in the presence of each other for a very long time, so I really enjoyed the short period of time we shared today.

Another conversation was held with the Book Dealer, who will be visiting this parts of the hologram soon.

Not bad for Tuesday the 13th, uh?

1 comment:

Patricia Designs said...

Wow a Deer!
I found a tall deer a few steps from my home two years ago. The deer was eating and I was on the bridge looking down at it's beauty; I felt so happy.
It is so amazing to have such beautiful visit. It was a great Martes 13!