Monday, June 11, 2012

Day 205 - June 2, 2012

Well, well, well...... back again from the Great T!  Did you miss me?  I sure hope that you did, at least a little bit!

O M G, where should I begin? That trip was an experience! (and what isn't an experience? you are asking).  but before I get on with telling you about my trip, let me tell you that upon my return I had the distinct honor of spending some quality minutes with Little Miss Chubby Cheeks herself!  I picked up her perfectly-round anatomy at Grandma Dynamite's location and proceeded to travel to, guess,  yep! and Ice Cream parlor!! YAY FOR ICE CREAM!!!! I just love spending time with that little whirlwind!  Oh! by the way, they have moved to a new castle and she is the queen of her castle!!!

When in the Great T we held a workshop with The Boys. Here again, the Universe surprised me.  Let me tell you why.   As it happens, only a few beings had signed up for the reunion and this channel was not certain of the size of the group.  Nevertheless, YoursTruly tried not to focus too much on it and heard "that inner voice" say: "Only those who need to hear the message will be there. Not one more and not one less."  Well, after spending a very eventful morning attending a ceremony in which Mr. Ambassador was given a recognition and then on to an amazing nutrition with Uncle Toing and the Converts. - That's another funny story.  As it turns out we were the first customers at this restaurant and as we were sitting there, we noticed how the people serving were all of the feminine kind and their garments were very scarce. When Mrs. Convert and this channel took a break to the room where you rest, we realized that the few customers that had arrived were giving us "the look".  We were the only female customers in the establishment! This was sooo funny!  I must say that the nutrition was superb!!!!  Anyway, after this we traveled to the Magical Singing School where the workshop was to take place, and after loosing our bearings a couple of times, we made it.  Upon arrival I noticed that the place was packed! And not only that, Mrs. Music had prepared a beautiful introduction for The Boys. Two amazing little ones performed the Hallelujah for us and then our dear Shaman prepared a beautiful introduction.  The Boys were amazing as usual. The questions and answers were expansive. We spoke about safety, unconditional love (duh!), the end of times, the new beginnings, other civilizations, and many, many more things.  Here's a picture of part of the group!

It seems like the universe is constantly telling this channel: "We are here. We'll take care of that. We'll take care of THAT too."  Yours Truly has reached a point in her life when these kind of things seem to happen every single day.  Just this morning, I was sitting on the sitting surface facing the clear wall that gives you a great view of the magical grounds, I was kind-of meditating with my eyes open when two friendly butterflies came tapping on the window. They were trying to come in.  Oh! But what I didn't tell you is that this channel was focusing her attention in trying to let go of some worrying thoughts when this happened.  Once again, my jaw dropped and I was in complete awe of them and of the fact that our dear friend the universe had responded so swiftly and beautifully.  HURRAY FOR THE UNIVERSE!

I know who you are wondering about...  Mr. Grasshopper! Well, let me tell you a little bit about that backyard creature.  He's been allowing big time.  His learning house is not in session so he is spending a lot of time around the palace. Which is a wonderful thing on one side and then on the other side YoursTruly doesn't get a lot done :-)  He is looking forward to next period of 7 days, when he will take a course to help people if they are not able to remain on the surface of the swimming pond.  He was already excited about this project, but when we went to sign him up and he saw so many members of the opposite gender, his excitement grew exponentially!

Well, that's all I have for now.  How have YOU been doing?

No comments: