Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Day 107 - July 12, 2011

Today was a different day.  Don't roll your eyes, I know what you're thinking: "Channel, every day is different."  I know! but today was specially different.


It started pretty much in the same manner as any other day.  I did not have to be anywhere so I took Diva to her place of grainful employment and came back to the palace to do some work.  I was excited because I new that an hour before the middle of the day I had an appointmet for an awesome radio showThe appointment was with SisterZAF, the channel for the Other Boys. What this means is that her Boys and The Boys  (mine) are practically brothers.  Well, to make a long story short, the interview was amazing.  SisterZAF and her cohorts (haven't found their blog names yet) did a marvelous job at guiding the pace and direction of the interview. The channeling felt amazing, it was enhanced by the presence of those on the show and all of those who were listening.  If you ever get a chance, come visit SisterZAF and her gang: they have amazing shows. aFter that I was flying high so I decided to do something that felt good. Yep, I did it. I cleaned!  hehehe  The result felt so good I will do it again tomorrow!


The Manager is having some guests and asked me to prepare the main nutrition. Yummy!  It came out delicious.


Also today was the last day of Mr. Studious sessions.  It was fun.  I am curious to see the effect of my teachings in action!  hehehe. He will do just fine. He is spending 6 30-day intervals in a country located in the opposite hemisphere.


I am missing the presence of a few people in my life. First, the Author.  She is away on vacation with her Arm Candy and Gecko; and also, you got it, Mr. Grasshopper, who has been spending a few days by the side of his other progenitor.


Very well dear friend.  This Channel is going to press her ear against the fluffy.


Hope your dreams reveal the answer.
Ta-da for now!

1 comment:

Patricia Designs said...

Hello Dear Channel,
I am updated! now that I have the time to read your blog.

Life is good! The little contrast with daughter feels better as I’m turning the other cheek and having a lot of fun with friends.

It is a pleasure to read your blog and we will be speaking to the boys on Sunday! Yeah!!!