Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Day 151 - September 20, 2011

The Boys are always saying that life is an endless succession of "nows"; life as eternal beings that is. But life as humans in the hologram is also a succession of nows.  Let me tell you something, lately my nows are pretty crammed. I mean it!  I have been bu-sy beyond compare!  Not complaining here. Not complaining at all.  Life is super exciting.  One thing that is definitely exciting is that Little Ol'Faithful (by this I mean Old Faithful's little sister) has recovered from an ailment that had her pushed to the sidelines for quite some time.  It is so refreshing to be able to have its services available! Even though she is not of the great size of Old Faithful, and punching letters in it gets kind of awkward after some time, her speed is good.

Another exciting thing is that I am beginning to gain clarity about the endeavours I wish to embark on.  If you leave the Universe alone, it will bring the answers. It will actually set the wheels in motion so the things that you want come marching straight into your arms.  I can feel it!

Today was an amazing day. Woke up feeling refreshed. had an amazing meditation and then proceeded to work a little bit on Old Faithful. Good thing I did because there were some interesting mistakes made by BloodyMary, mistakes that could have caused both of us tons of pain with the YourBenchMen.  Then I proceeded to travel towards the 007 facility.  All the way I sand with George, Willie and Nelson. Songs of trains, pick-up trucks and beer.  yee-haw! Can you imagine the mood I was in when I got there?  And of course, things matched my mood and everything went very smoothly.  I was very pleased to hear that two of YourBenchMen specifically have been requesting the assistance of YoursTruly :) It's all good!

Everything continued to play on the highest note until I took the pulse into my financial institution account and noticed some movements that did not seem very honest.  I turned into a black panther. Scary! But after a while I calmed down and realized that I was not going to accomplish anything and that was a clear sign that I needed to leave everything for BigMe to resolve. That was that!  Mr. G had a trip just observing how YoursTruly went completely out of character!

Then, upon arriving to the hologram someone dear was waiting to have a session with The Boys. So we did that. Then prepared dinner and now I am getting ready for a conference with the fluffy.

Tripod is spread out by the door.  Dreaming of who knows what and making the funniest of noises.  Freckles is laying next to this channel.  Every now and then she raises an eyebrow like if trying to say "I'm here. keeping an eye on you even when my eyes are closed."  I feel completely loved by these two.  I feel completely loved by Mr. G, the Manager, Diva, LadyLust, Mrs. Yum, Uncle Toing, Mrs.and Mr. Convert, and the whole world. Isn't that great?  And you are probably thinking:  "she really did it this time. She's gone nuts."  But let me ask you something, isn't it better to think that the whole world loves you rather than think that you are alone in the whole cosmos?  I think it is, and since this blog is all about moi, so it shall be!

Very well.  this is it for now.  Hope your life is amazing. Oh, by the way.  tomorrow you can expect the next message in your electronic mailbox. if you don't know what I'm talking about, then you must visit my netlocation and sign up! (www.TheEssenceofAll.com)

Nighty night!

No comments: