Sunday, November 6, 2011

Day 167 - November 6, 2011

Dear You,

here I am again, reporting from this side of the hologram.  Life has been amazingly beautiful lately. I have been enjoying the physical like no other and appreciating everything around me.

Let's see, what could I tell you?  Well, for starters, guess what happened this morning as I was meditating?  Give up?  OK, if you insist... Well, like I said, I was meditating this morning in front of the transparent wall when I heard someone knocking on the clear surface. I was startled (it was in the very early hours) and opened my eyes only to find that there was no human being there, what I found was a pair of feathery friends of the red color kind knocking on the clear surface, greeting me on this beautiful morning.  It was magical!  I just sat there looking at them and enjoying the sight for a few minutes... until Tripod realized what was going on and did his "job" as the fierce guardian that he is and scared them away.  Don't you think this is just the sweetest of the sweet way for the universe to greet YoursTruly?  I certainly do!

Today I will be traveling to CowTown for a week-long teaching assignment. It should be fun. I will have the opportunity to meet with Mr. And Mrs. Galen's offspring. I just looove those girls.

Yesterday was a lot of fun.  First, I had morning nutrition with the Manager, that is always nice. The food was amazing and the company insuperable (if this word doesn't exist in the language I am using, I just added it to the dictionary); then it was time for our monthly meetup. It was amazing. The Boys guided all on meditation and helped answer many important questions.  While there, the Manager gave me a present!  YAY FOR PRESENTS!!! What happens is that she had been given these adorable red seating surfaces that she and the Sensible One didn't really care for.  Yours Truly fell in love with them the moment I first laid eyes on.  Well, the day before today I was complimenting them one more time when the Manager just out of her good heart decided to part with them. Just like that!  Needless to say, as soon as the meeting was adjourned we loaded the Red Bullet with the Red Seating Surfaces and made a mad dash to the palace. OMG, you should see them. They look gorgeous!!!!  It is the perfect enhancement for the palace.

And speaking about the palace, I cannot tell you just how much I am enjoying my time here.  Lately with mr. G our schedules have been crazy and it seems that we don't spend enough 60-minute intervals in the palace. But I tell you, when we do, I thoroughly appreciate it. It truly is a magical place.  The back grounds have returned to their magical state, the temperature is much better and it really makes for an enjoyable experience. Hurray for the palace!!!!!

This renewed appreciation for the palace has been one of the many results of some serious soul-searching. yep! I do some of that every now and then, believe it or not!  I have to say that I truly enjoy and appreciate my life. I go and have gone through contrast and this contrast has taken me to new depths and heights.  It has taken me to places that I used to fear.  And you know what?  Visiting those places has brought me to a whole new understanding, a magnificent perspective of life and the universe.  Even my meditations have changed. The things that used to be important are different now. Not that they are no longer important, it is just that they have changed and it seems to me that now I see them under a different light.  I feel different. Very different. I have a new understanding of people and of myself.  A new view of life that gives me a much, MUCH, deeper understanding. I am living life as it comes. When presented with decisions I am learning more and more to relax and let go so that the answer comes to me, instead of me searching for it.  I tell you, this is how it's supposed to be!  this feels soooo goood!  Try it out and tell me what you think.

Well dear friend, I must go and finish my preparations. I just wanted to touch base with you.

Know that you are constantly adored by the universe. Seriously. You are.

No comments: