Monday, November 7, 2011

Day 168 - November 7, 2011

I know you're just dying to hear how my day went!  I just know it!

Well, I am happy to report that it went very well.  But let's not get ahead of ourselves.  Let's start by telling you how much the universe adores me.  The night before this one, as I boarded the iron eagle towards cowtown, I had two very good-looking members of the opposite gender chat with me. One of them even changed seats to be able to be closer. But as if that was not lovely enough, guess what we talked about?  Just guess.  Yep, we talked about LOA and how things come to you. It was amazing.

I thought that was a pretty good start to a week of teaching.  My surprise was when I arrived to the home away from home and found it to be much nicer than what I imagined.  That was all nice and dandy, but the real treat was when I dropped my anatomy on the nest and fluffy.  OMG!  You know how much I love and adore my own nest an fluffy back at the Palace. Well, let me tell you, they have met their match.  This nest is amazingly delicious!! I think I slumbered even better than at my own nest! 

Back on track.  Today I woke up early and meditated for a little while (on the deliciously wonderful nest). Before I knew it it was time to travel to the nosocomium where I am teaching.  I must tell you that the day went by smoothly.  The group is amazing and very energetic.  I just love playing with people that love what they do!  Right now I am back at my home-away-from-home and ready to have evening nutrition and call it a day.  A little bit of meditation, maybe watch the moving-picture box and nighty night night on the amazing nest and tomorrow will be another amazing day in the hologram.

I'll keep you posted!!!

No comments: