Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Day 181 - December 26 & 27, 2011

I HAVE SOOOO MUCH TO TELL YOUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!  Hang on to your seat.

First of all, let me just say that I am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason. Yes my dear Author, I can see you rolling your eyes right about now; just bear with me.  See, I told you that today we were traveling to a nearby settlement for a day of interaction with like-minded beings, right?  So we did.  But let me tell you about all these wonderful beings. They came in one by one and introduced themselves and their abilities. All of them have huge spiritual abilities, which made it for a fun-filled interaction.  Oh!  but I'm getting ahead of myself.  The day began by us meeting with our wonderful new friend, who from now on should be known as Mr. GhostBuster, who held a session of the deep-trance kind both with me and then with Diva.  My personal experience was very interesting.  I think the results will be made obvious with time.  I am certainly looking forward to it!

After a much desired nutrition we headed back to the location to meet and greet the participants in the after 12 event.  Like I said before, they were all wonderful beings with different abilities and different vibration about them.  I just loved being there and The Boys were just amazing.  It never ceases to amaze me how sometimes they are presented with concepts and beliefs that are of a very physical (and sometimes scary!) nature and they softly bring it around and slam it into love!  Oh yeah baby!  The Boys are absolutely awesome!  After our interaction with The Boys we had an opportunity to experience briefly the energy of the matrix.  Even Mr. G got to experience that and he loved it!  Then we traveled to the dwelling of some friends of Mr. GhostBuster for evening nutrition. This had not been originally in the plan but it was a welcomed distraction!  Now, I'm going to tell you about these new friends because your jaw is about to hit the floor. Yep, you heard right.  What these amazing beings do is therapy for beings who have emotional problems.  But what is amazing about them is that they do it all through LOA.  How about that?  Now this is progressive therapy, if I may say so!  Wowowowowow!  I was enthralled by this soft-spoken couple who are way ahead of all the medical advances.  the reason why I said that everything happens of a reason is because I truly do believe that the people that we met on this day will have some sort of a role in what comes next.  I don't know what that is and what shape it will take, but it's coming.

So, having done that, we boarded the RedBullet and proceeded back to the palace. Happily going down our merry-ol-way.  What was my surprise when I opened OldFaithful and found a message from Mrs. Convert. I was not expecting what I'm about to tell you and it almost made me lose my pants.  Now I understand that is is all natural and good, but last night I was not in the know. So... remember I told you how the Disciple was very sick and The Boys sent him a message and told me that we were communicating directly with him.  I will preface this by saying that ever since I learned of the state of his physical vessel, I have been thinking a lot about him and sending him positive emotions and vibrations.  Every time I think of him, I visualize him as if I was looking down from the ceiling. Hold on to your pants....  Mrs. Convert's message indicated that she had been to visit him in his nosocomium bed and that his first words were this:  "I have been communicating with the channel. Both telepathically and visually."  To this, Mrs. Convert thought that maybe someone had read him the message.  But he continued:  "She has been telling me to flow and that is what I have been doing and look at me, I am so much better.  I see her.  I look up and focus on that spot on the ceiling and I see her talking to me. We talk.  She got me out of this."  How's that for a Tuesday morning reading?  The best part was that when Mrs. Convert spoke with Mrs. Buildit (formerly Mrs. Disciple), she informed her that the Disciple had been seeing YoursTruly even before the message of love and well-being was read to him.  And just to top it all off, when Mrs. Convert and YoursTruly spoke I mentioned that I had been thinking about him and of course, visualizing him as I thought of him, but never imagined that he could see me at the same time, and when I described how I saw him on his bed, shirtless, unshaven, bedhead and all, surrounded by certain machines, she indicated that I described him almost to perfection.

So here's what I know now.  I of course asked The Boys to bring their wisdom to me during the sleeping hours. And they did.  As you meditate, as you join forces with BigMe (I mean really join forces) these things are a daily thing.  So in other words, he did see me, we did communicate (we ARE communicating) and this communication is possible because of two things:  first my own connection with The Boys and secondly because of his own connection with his own BigMe.  So there you have it. If you ever believed that telepathy and "natural video conferencing" was not possible, think again. This story should convince you. It has convinced this channel for sure!



Hope you are smiling big!

No comments: