Friday, December 30, 2011

Day 182 - December 29 and 30, 2011

Hello there!  This is one of those days where I sit in front of OldFaithful, waiting for the words to come, and since they are not flowing naturally, I will just start typing and see what comes out.

Everything around the palace seems different now that Diva has returned to the BigCity.  I must say that it was great seeing her and the person she is becoming. So independent and self-assured!  Wow!  I tell you.  I am in awe of my offspring! (sounds familiar?).  So now it is Mr. G and Yours Truly and we have been having a great time these days that he's not required at the learning house.

This morning we had one of our conversations, you know, one of those when Mr. G comes out of nowhere with some pretty amazing wisdom, not typical to his age.  I was talking to him about the power of a smile and how it softens not only your vibration but the vibration of the person in front of you. Do you want to know his response? "Duh, mom, a smile is the beginning of love, and love conquers all." I rest my case, ladies and gentlemen.

(I believe the author was Jimmy Hendrix)
And that got me thinking about love and the power of our emotions. You probably have heard The Boys say "love is literally what makes your world go round," and like many others, you may have thought the phrase to be coined or corny (I know I did the first time it came through!), but if you stop for a second and realize the depth and the enormity of the meaning of that phrase, you will end up laughing out loud.  So... love is the emotion that brought us to manifest our amazing energy in this gorgeous physical bods; we know that.  We also know that love is the energy that is Me (and you too!); the essence of who we are.  And we also know that we have created this hologram by focus of the attention of that amazing energy. So, love actually makes the world go round!  Why? Because you and me, and everybody else, have agreed that this physical hologram in which we live has tons of round rocks floating in invisible magma and that the rock that you and I inhabit should in fact go round and round!  And you and I are the manifestation of love, hence.... you know the rest!  Whew! That was something, wasn't it?  But don't you just find it amazing?  Are you as much in awe as I am at the power that lies within us, knowing that power is love?  I know I am!

OK, enough! Let's get back to beeznez.  I must tell you this.  I am one of the happiest campers on (in?) this hologram! I am!  I just love my life!  I was talking to someone earlier today about the new trip around the sun that's about to begin and he was telling me all of the bad things that he intends on fixing.  When my turn to speak came all I had to say was:  I love my life. I love the way I am, even with those things that sometimes bother me, I think I am an amazing being.  I don't think there is anything to "fix", but what I do think is that there is so much to be grateful for!  Just think of this. And I can only speak of YoursTruly here, but you can use this as a model if you want!

Lets do a review of my life during this past trip around the big shining star:

First, my oldest offspring hooked up with the Sensible One and I had the opportunity to spend a lot of time with her during the planning season.  Amazing.  I also had the opportunity to reunite with the Author in Florida. Mind you, we had not been in each-other's presence for over 25 years! I also got the opportunity to meet so many amazing beings through my "worldly" work and through the Boys. My offspring are all doing fantastic.  I moved into the palace WITH THE RED DOORS!; I traveled; I wrote; I had family come to visit me; I made new friends; I reached souls on the other side of the hologram and beyond; I learned; my channel has grown; my experiences have increased; LIFE IS AMAZING!!!  Yes, I had contrast, plenty of it, and that contrast helped me get to a new level of appreciation. Every single time. It never fails! And today, as I sit here staring at OldFaithful and talking to you, I am certain that those things that I have dreamt about are already here; I can taste them and soon they will spring into manifestation.  Woo-hoo!!!!!!

So my New Year's Resolution is to continue living the NOW and striving for happiness. That's it. None of that losing weight and stop smoking and giving to the poor. I will focus on love and joy and love and joy will be what others will get from me.

Thanks to you my dear friends for following my silly blog. Thanks to all my friends, all over the world, for listening to what this channel has to say.

I am excited about another wonderful trip around the star with you! Ready? Fasten your seatbelt!

No comments: