Friday, January 27, 2012

Day 191 - January 27, 2012

I like to wake up in the city that never sleeps. And actually, today I had the opportunity of doing that several times!

But let's start from the very beginning.  The Manager and the Sensible One gifted me with the means to travel and visit Diva in her corner of the hologram. Yes sir-e, they did that. So yesterday, the Manager and Yours Truly boarded an iron eagle early in the morning and traveled to this amazing place. Diva had no clue that I was coming. You should have seen her face when she saw me.  First, the Manager rang the doorbell and entered the dwelling, I was hiding around the corner. after a few minutes, this channel rang the doorbell and Diva, a little annoyed at the interruption of her reunion with her sibling, opened the door to find a smiling channel.  Priceless. I need not say more.

This visit has been heavenly.  Enjoying the company of my two female offspring in this gorgeous urban development has been amazing.  On the other end, I have been a little sleepy. Taking advantage of every opportunity to catch a few z's. Hmmmm!!!! delicious..

This evening we shared evening nutrition with none other than the BillChannel herself!  It was amazing!  Seeing her is like reuniting with my own flesh and  blood. Ahhhhhh!  Like a breath of fresh air.  No one understands what a channel's perspective is better than another channel. So we had a few martini's, ate delicious nutrition and had amazing conversations. THANK YOU UNIVERSE FOR BRINGING SO MUCH FUN TO ME!

Now we are back at the home away from home. I love being with my little offspring (little?  Well, you know, they will always seem young to me!).

Thought I would share this with you. Tomorrow is back to the palace.

Ta-da for now!

No comments: