Saturday, October 15, 2011

Day 162 - October 15, 2011

Well, I am happy to report that I am back at the palace.  It is so nice to be back to my magic grounds (which by the way, have been restored to their magical nature after the weather cooled down just a little bit).

Last night when I got to the palace I was greeted by a pretty ugly-smelling palace.  What happened was that the cooling box decided to take a break.  This is actually a good thing becasue it needed to be examined by a cooling-box physician since a couple of months ago, and now, it will have it's check-up and things will be fine and dandy!  The unfortunate part was that YoursTruly had to spend some time disposing of the nutrition inside, which had already lost it's nutritional value, by the way!

Other than that, life is soooo good.  This morning I stopped sleeping early, meditated and then did my early morning work. After that I stepped into the magical grounds and enjoyed a few moments of pure appreciation with me, with nature, with everything that surrounded me.  I enjoyed listening to the feathery friends who were just starting their day.  One feather friend of the cardinal kind, stood on a branch not too far from me, and sang there for a little bit.  I could tell he was greeting the new day.  Later a couple of butterflies came by to make all of us jealous of their beauty!  That brought memories of Mr. and Mrs. Convert's home away from home and of the gorgeous white butterflies that play in their grounds. Ahhh!  Memories!  Remembering is living it all over again! And as we do, we bring back the feeling of that which we remembered and raise (or lower) our vibration to that place.  I much prefer raising mine.  How about you?

Oh, oh, oh!!!! I almost forgot, Mr. Grasshopper wants to thank all of you for the positive vibrations sent his way.  He was selected to chase the ball with his learning house team and I cannot tell you of a prouder hopper on this hologram! 

Today, I will join the Manager and the Sensible One in packing nutrition for others.  It should be fun.  After that, I will pick up OldFaithful's mother from the cyberdoctor and then off to Miss Bite's for an evening of interaction with her and Grandma Dynamite (a.k.a. LadyLust).

Currently, I am sitting right in front of the clear wall. I am watching Tripod and Freckles chase rodents of the furry tail kind.  You can just feel the fun they are having!

I am so appreciative of my life. I am in one of those moods. I am feeling tons of appreciation for you, for me, for everything that I experience. I am so glad that you and I decided to take this trip into the hologram together!

i hope the celebration of your arrival into the hologram is unique!

Ta-da for now!

No comments: