Sunday, October 9, 2011

Day 160 - October 9, 2011

My idea of a perfect Sunday has been readjusting as this day goes by.  As I'm talking to you, I have finally positioned myself in front of the big clear walls looking at the magical grounds.  Listen to this (or read  it, same difference), on my way to the seating surface, I stopped several times to clean garments and rooms, but I finally got here. I was just going to turn on the moving picture box and crash, but as i sat in front of the clear wall and looked up, I saw this huge hawk come down and stood in a branch right in front of the clear wall.  I froze. I did not want to move because I wanted the moment to last forever.  He kept looking my way and then, as if in cue, I moved my head and he took off. Ahh!  What a moment of greatness that was!  And the day before this one I had another moment of greatness.  I had gotten up really early and did my meditation outside.  as I was sitting there, minding my own business, I felt something fly very close to me.  I was startled, but as I opened my eyes I saw this tiny little friend of the feathery kind drink fluid from our magic fountain.  At first I thought he was a "street kind", but as I paid more attention I realized his colors were special.  He was yellow and brown and he gave me the gift of his song.  Very brief, but a song after all.

Now we have heaven water falling on the grounds. Just like if I had ordered this day from the universe! perfection at its best!

This coming week will be busy. I am so grateful for what the universe is bringing; this morning's call was amazing.  The subjects ranged from wrinkles to drug addictions. It was powerful! And as if that was not enough, after the call I had a conversation with the Shaman who ended up opening up more to the softness of the universe. mmmm! life is good.

Now I will catch up on some z's. You see, last night I agreed to labor a late shift at the nosocomium and this channel is not used to that, so I must confess my eyes are closing as we speak.

Happy day of the sun and happy week!

No comments: