Saturday, November 19, 2011

Day 170 - November 19, 2011

I'm starting to feel the Jingles all over!  I just loooove this time of the year.

OK, let's start from the beginning.  I love the day to give thanks more than any other holiday. Why? Because it is truly a day for appreciation. No presents, nothing commercial. It's a day to take the opportunity to say "Gee, THANKS!" for everything and everyone in our lives.  Not that we need a specific day to do it, but at least it is one day when almost everyone in this part of the hologram, takes time to appreciate, and that, my dear friend, raises the vibration of the world like nothing else.  I can't remember if it was the year before this one or the one before that one that The Boys gave a lovely message on the occasion of this festivity.  They said through me: "If you could only see and feel how much the vibration of your whole planet has increased just because on this one day, many of you have decided to appreciate, you would be humbled. Just as we are."  So, I give a lot of thought to these things and whenever I forget who I really am (Big Me), I remember these words, take a long deep breath, and look for something to appreciate. It never fails, as if like magic, thoughts of well-being start flowing my way and before I know it I am in a place of joy an excitement.  What a wonderful creator I am! You too. You should try it!

Regarding the holiday with the fat guy wearing red pajamas... I like that too!  I like it because it's fun. And I like it even more now that I have allowed myself to enjoy it without the pressure of buying gifts.  I just have fun decorating the Palace, playing season music and acting silly at every opportunity!  Cheers!

I am still under the climate but improving by the minute.  Let me see what we did this week......

OH!!!!  I had the privilege of being in the company of Ms ChubbyCheeks nonetheless!  What happened is that we were at Mr. G's kick the sphere match and little Ms ChubbyCheeks came to cheer him on.  Wearing team colors and all!  She melted my heart by wanting for me to hold her... mmmm!  Precious moments.  There is nothing like holding a little one and feeling the vibration of their "NOW."  I tell you, that little being is going break more than one heart and Mr. Buff will definitely have a very hard time keeping up with her. Woo-hoo for Ms Chubby Cheeks!!!!!! Mr. Buff, you better get ready. She's only going to get busier each day!

Yesterday I had the pleasure of sharing nutrition with Ms Pretty. We had not had girl time in a long time and I really enjoyed the opportunity to talk to her and exchange news and ideas.

Today is "clean the Palace day."  I know. Sounds like a lot of fun, doesn't it?  hehe. Yeah, I know what you mean.  Mr. Grasshopper agrees with you too. Believe it or not, I 'kinda' like the idea. For some reason I am actually enjoying the opportunity!

This morning I woke up before the big ball of fire appeared in the sky and did my morning work on the talking device. Then it was time for garment cleaning and stuff like that. I just took a break to come here to talk to you.  In a little bit I will be taking Mr. G for a much needed grooming session and this evening we shall reunite with the Poet and her family to celebrate Dr. Doolittle's anniversary of his arrival into the hologram.  Whew! What a full day!

Well, it seems like some are able to post and some are not. It's OK! Thank you for doing that, though.

Love you lots.  Keep your spirits high. It's all GOOD!

No comments: