Sunday, November 27, 2011

Day 174 - November 27, 2011

This should be a pretty short post. Good! I'm glad you agree!

End of the holiday end of the week.  Hmmmm!  I've had a pretty good and relaxing weekend!  I feel totally energized for the days to come and that is a good way to start the 7-day period ahead!

Happy to report that Mr. Grasshopper is back in the Palace!  His presence around here makes a huge difference! I just looove having him around!

Today I made my dream come true.  I started my day with the early morning laboring followed by the Sunday Morning Gang. That right there lifted up my vibes way up high!  Then I had a little chat with Mrs. Convert and LadyLust over the cyberspace and after that I proceeded to place my anatomy in front of the moving-picture viewing box and do absolutely nothing for the rest of the day. OK, I did do some writting and some cybersurfing, but other than that, my physical manifestation remained pretty much unmoved!! Aaaaahhhhh! that felt good!  I can tell you, without a shadow of a doubt, that I have eliminated any and all remains of stress that I had in me. This channel has renewed energy, yes ma'am she does!

I also had an opportunity to meditate a little bit.  Can you think of a more perfect day than this one? I am so fortunate!!!

While cyber-fooling I ran into  Mrs. Gym. We had not had an opportunity to talk in a long time and it was very nice catching up.  She gave this channel very good advice on the types and quality of nutrition that I ingest and I am determined to follow her advice.


Now it's getting deeper into the non-day hours and YoursTruly must get her beauty sleep (as if I didn't get enough sleep today! hehe).

Hope you are enjoying your trip in the hologram.  I am!

No comments: