Sunday, December 4, 2011

Day 175 - December 1st, 2011

Should we strive for specificity about our desires or should we let the universe, our BigMe, lead the way and show us where to go?  These were the questions that Diva and YoursTruly were just discussing over the talking device.  From her perspective, she felt that being specific helped her attain the feeling of accomplishment and sense of direction.  I had to think about this; do a little bit of soul-search and what I found is that I prefer to let BigMe take the reigns. I find that when YoursTruly reaches for specificity, she gets anxious and a little apprehensive, so softening my gaze, letting BigMe lead the way works better for me. And by doing so, specificity comes to me.  See?  It comes around full circle!  In other words, if I set out in the search of specificity, I get short of breath, worry like a worryfeline and make the process just a tad longer.  On the other hand, if I sit back, smell the roses, and marvel at the butterflies and savor the flavor of what i can't find specifics about, BigMe runs out and brings me the specifics that I need.  Isn't that amazing?  That does not mean that Diva is wrong. Not at all. What it means is that we, all of us, are right and that following what flows better with you will bring you your answers in a much softer and expeditious manner.  Be soft, have fun, play with it! It is all part of the alignment process and the more you enjoy the process the more aligned you become with that which you want. Aahhhhh!!  Life is good!

I promise that I've been trying to write every day this week but something always gets in the way and I end up doing other things.  My friend the Author would say that it is all due to Mercury being retrograde; I say it's life. We come here to this hologram with the intention of living life to its fullest and the universe, faithful servant that it is, has to comply with our desires and bring us more of that in which we focus our attention on.  Pretty darn interesting, if you ask me.

This whole week was full of activity.  I had laboring at the lawhouse and the Bond-like facility almost every day. We also had a couple of matches with Mr. G. So as you can see it was a very full and productive week.

Towards the end of the mullah-producing week Mr. Buff came to the palace with his magic wand and Cinderella in tow. Tell you what, this place is SPOTLESS and that, my friend, is enough to put this channel in the best of moods. Oh yes ma'am!  I'm a happy channel. When I arrived at the palace after one Mercury-retrograde-ish kind of day at the lawhouse (you know, the kind of day when everything that has the slightest potential of going wrong actually does go wrong or at least less right!), for a moment I thought I had walked into the wrong dwelling!  Even Tripod and Freckels looked different, more stately I would say!!!  yee-haw! Nothing like coming home to a clean space!!! BRAVO!!!

My friend Mrs. SmartOne paid a visit to the palace as we both attended a gathering of the brains together.  She lives in another corner of the universe, so we invited her to come and take advantage of our nest and fluffy for one evening.  She is such a joy to have around and such a gentle guest at the palace. Thank you universe!  She did not come with empty hands either!  She brought some pretty delicious fruits of the citrus kind. yum-my!

What else?  Well, I'm going to tell you something. You've heard The Boys - over and over again - tell us about the benefits of daily meditation, right?  Well, trust me, they are right!  A couple of days YoursTruly was so un-energized that meditation was left for a better day.  Well, it's OK when it doesn't happen one day, maybe two, but fair enough, the third day without plugging in the spirit-enhancing-charger and my-oh-my, does the vibration start to spiral down! I know that is also part of the experience that we all have to live, but I still think it's much nicer when we can avoid going on those emotional slumps.  The good thing is that I have learned to detect the symptoms right at their appearance and it literally takes me minutes of consciously focusing my attention on positive thoughts to lift my vibration and get into an awesome-feeling kind of place.  I tried to hold a conversation about this with wise Mr. Grasshopper and guess what his response was.... give up?OK. the response was: "Duh! I could have told you that!"  Thank you very much.

Another fantastic thing is that my winged friends of the pretty kind (butterflies) have been visiting my dwelling every single day.  Brightening up my days and giving me more reasons to smile big!

I also attended a gathering of the festive kind and had a wonderful time with new and old friends.  Mr. G attended with me and had a lovely time among people three times his age (hehehe). I tell you, he can be a funny character sometimes.  He's a good observer and made YoursTruly laugh a lot with his personal observations.

By the way, happy to report that Mr.G has finally agreed to share meditation time with YoursTruly!!!


No comments: