Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Day 176 - December 5, 2011

What a rocky week this is turning to be!

First things first, I don't know how many times people have come to The Boys and asked about their pet's health and the meaning of their diseases.  The answer is always similar: they are here to balance the vibration of our hologram; they too are powerful creators that are experiencing life from their broader perspective the expansion that only their disease can provide them with.  I know all that and believe it to be true from the bottom of my heart.  Well, as I sit here talking to you, my dear Freckles is experiencing less-than-optimal physical health and I cannot help but feel for her. The day before this one I was struggling between getting her healing help or helping her transition because of the amount of washingtons that it takes to cover her healing sessions.  This was a decision that YoursTruly did not want to make and it truly made my thinking apparatus struggle and contend with my feeling apparatus. Well, what have I said before?  Yep.  The Universe Adores Moi! As i threw my upper extremities up in the air and said "I give up!"  the answer came rushing in from the least expected source. As we speak, Freckles is at the PetWhisperer's facilities getting the healing that she so much deserves at the expense of the Grinch. Yes, you heard right, The Grinch in the flesh!  How about that?  You take your fingers off of the pulse of the Universe and the Universe surprises you in ways that you never even dreamed of!

Another event was the transition of a particular young being that was close to my heart.  I met him through the nosocomium where I used to labor and felt this very special bond with him and his progenitor. Again, and because the Universe adores me, I found out about his transition by what those who are not "in the know" would call "chance," but that , to me, it has the Universe's fingerprints all over the place.  I don't want to bore you with the details, but I think it illustrates just how magical your connection to BigMe can be.  You may remember that about a month ago I was called to do some work at the nosocomium where I used to labor, and that the day I went in I found out that this particular friend was there and feeling not good. Well, I visited and realized really how important the little things that we do can be for other people.   Well, you are probably thinking: "and exactly why do you think that the universe's love for you is reflected on this?"  Be patient, I'm getting there! Well, the day before this one, as I was just playing around the cyberspace I saw a comment from a friend of the old work place. All it said was something like "it's a sad day."  I had not seen or talked to this person in months, but I had a feeling she was talking about this friend.  So I called, and yep, sure enough. So why am I grateful? Well, because I had the opportunity to visit with his family today and to let them know just how much they are loved. I also had the opportunity to point out what a beautiful family they are and how lucky he must feel to have been part of that group.  that even brought a smile on his progenitor's face. I'm not going to lie.  The eye water was flowing like Niagara and I thought how wonderful it is to allow ourselves to feel and to express our emotions.  It is a form of releasing tension, of letting go. And we've talked adnauseoum about the benefits of letting go, right? So, yes, I am so grateful to the universe, to BigMe, and to physical me too, because I had the opportunity to do something that really meant a lot. This channel is pretty happy today. Yes'm.

Whew!  That was pretty darn intense if you ask me!

Now it's time for some relaxing meditation and another amazing conference with the fluffy.

Ta-da for now!

1 comment:

Hemal said...

I happened to see this post and wanted to wish Freckles the best.

:)