Friday, December 9, 2011

Day 177 - December 9, 2011

I've been staring at Old Faithful for the past 15 60-second intervals trying to get the words out and nothing is flowing. So I decided to just start and see what comes out. It usually turns out pretty darn good!

The Palace is rejoicing with the presence of little Ms Freckles!!!!  Happy to report she is doing marvelous.  Thank you for your well wishes, by the way! Today I picked her up at the PetWhisperer's healing facility.  You should have seen Tripod when he saw her!  He was jumping up and down like a kangaroo!  Nothing short of endearing, I tell you!  She has been placed on a limited-nutrition regimen as the Pethealer noticed her plump nature and full-figured anatomy. As I come to find out, Ms Freckles loooves earth's products of the green kind!

Today was special from the very beginning.  I don't think I've told you this but it's been a while since Mr. G and YoursTruly have those mandatory morning arguments about who feeds Tripod.  All of a sudden it stopped being an issue. I think that boy is growing up! We do have some about getting out of the Palace on time, but not those long and dragging arguments about feeding Tripod.  Back to the subject, Channel!  (This ADD makes conversations fun, doesn't it?). As I was saying (before I interrupted myself with my own thoughts), this morning started on a very nice note.  Mr. G was particularly complacient this morning and got ready, had his morning nutrition and was out the door without the need of any reminders. During our ride we spoke about how much easier things turn out when you look for the softer side of them. You see, he had been not very soft about certain attitudes of his other progenitor, well, yesterday we had a conversation and I helped him look at the softer side of things. Today, his progenitor - without Mr. G having to request it - offered what Mr. G had in mind! It's that easy! No wonder The Boys are always saying "soften your gaze," "be kind to yourself;"  we believe we are here to prove ourselves and prevail against all odds, and the reality is that we are here to have fun, and by having fun we prevail... hehehe I just love this stuff!

I love how The Boys are always around and how the Universe is always letting me know that I am never alone.  today as I arrived at the Bond Facility something awesome happened.  As I got out of the Red Bullet and was gathering my belongings, I felt this something fly right above my head. I was looking at the floor as I had dropped something and just felt something flying right above my head.  As I looked up I saw this humongous hawk flying and posing himself on a high wire.  He was impressive, I'm not kidding you.  But that was not the amazing thing, what happened next is what really warmed my heart.  I stood there, mouth wide open, admiring him, he then turned around on the wire so as to face me and did something cute that looked like a caravan;  at that moment I thought: "I wonder if this is a sign from the universe" and as if in cue, he spread his wings and flew to a fence that was just about 20 feet from where I was. Stood there, facing me and did one of those cute caravans again, as if saying "at your service." OMG I was paralyzed! Glued to the ground! I promise you I couldn't move.  As he flew away and I made my way into the building, three of the guardians of the law were gathered at the clear wall, pointing in excitement; one of them asked: "was that a hawk?  Funny how close he got to you!"  And I couldn't help but feel so fortunate to be able not only to have this kind of experiences, but to choose to see these as signs that the universe is always listening; always responding. Yes sir!  That's what I'm talking about!

The rest of the day went seamlessly. The Boys were with me all the time; letting me know they were there and softly guiding my steps.

Tomorrow we will be celebrating Miss ChubbyCheeks first anniversary of her arrival into the hologram!!!  HURRAY FOR CHUBBY CHEEKS and for how much she has brightened all of our lives by her manifesting in the physical!  The "real" anniversary is a few days later, but tomorrow we will use her as our excuse for joy, love, happiness and, why not?  PARTYING!  Yeehaw!

Today I tried communicating with the Author several times but it was not the time in space to do so.  My talking device just wouldn't allow me to!  I had her in my mind all day and when that happens I know there is a conversation to be had.  Tomorrow. There's always tomorrow! And why am I telling you this?  Because.  That's why!

Anyway. This is as far as the story goes for this day.  I am humbled to know all the countries in which this blog is being followed. THANK YOU for following the craziness of this channel's life!

Fluffy's call is getting stronger. I must respond.  Sweet dreams to you wherever you are.  See you tomorrow!

No comments: