Monday, January 2, 2012

Day 183 - January 1-2, 2012

FIRST POST OF 2012!!!!  Soooo exciting!

So here we are, stepping into a brand new year. Even though if you think about it it is really like stepping into any other day, the perspective of having a whole new year ahead of us gives us renewed energy.  But in all reality, time is only a perception.  Out existence is not more AND not less than an endless continuation of "nows".  No, I'm not trying to burst your bubble about the new year.  I'm not trying to make it seem that "it's just another day."  What I AM trying to do is to somehow let you feel that the opportunity to start fresh is there at every single moment of our lives.  And that, my friend, is such a refreshing realization!  The same amazing feeling that we are experiencing as we welcome a brand new year, a brand new trip around the star, can be experienced every day if we decide to do so.  I know it sounds repetitive, but The Boys insist that I remind myself (and then you) that happiness is not an accident, it is a decision that we make at every step of the way. The Boys place this at the focus of their teachings, and since they're the boss, I comply and pass it on to you!

So what, you wonder, has been going on around these parts of the hologram?  Let's see. For the end of the trip around the hologram and the beginning of the new one, we celebrated at Mr.MedicineMan's mansion along with many, many of our dear friends.  The gathering was exciting and the celebration went on until the wee hours of the new year. YoursTruly and Mr. G traveled back earlier as I had early morning work to do.  Nevertheless, it was a very, very good time.  Little Ms ChubbyCheeks was in attendance, of course, and I was delighted to spend some time with her, singing and dancing. LadyLust was present in full gear, as well as Mr. Buff and Mrs. CatEyes, the Manager and Mr. SensibleOne, and many, many more friends.

The next day Mr. G and I were invited by Mr. DreamCatcher to a gathering of the psychic minds.  There we ran into Mr. GhostBuster and Mrs.Medium and had a lovely conversation with them.  Mr. Dreamcatcher and YoursTruly had an opportunity to play with energy. I found that to be fun, although my physical mind still has to understand the concept.  It's all in good fun.  As I walked out of there I wondered why I had been attracted to that event as it was not very clear to me, other than the fact that I had a very nice time chatting with my new friends.  As the minutes rolled by (there's that "time" thing again!), I realized that the reason why I had been "taken" there was to confirm one more time that my channel is super strong and that it comes from the very heart of Source itself.  Wow!  This is soooo wonderful!

After leaving the event, Mr. G and I realized we still had some time left to play before our next "appointment". So we traveled to the nearest  AstroBucks and played with his new magical device and my Wordgabble.  We had a lovely time and then proceeded toward's Mrs. Yum's, who had invited us for evening nutrition.  We had a lovely time with Mrs. Yum and Mr. Lizzard, playing games and catching up.  Mr. G and YoursTruly made it home "kinda" late but had plenty of energy about us.  So we proceeded to do some tidying up around the palace and then off to the nest!

Oh, oh, oh!!!! I completely forgot to tell you this. It is soooo important!  Book 2 is taking a new shape!!!! YES!!!  If you thought The Universe at Your Feet was sweet and refreshing, wait until this baby comes out on print!!!!

No comments: