Thursday, January 5, 2012

Day 185 - Jan. 4, 2012



This day was a day of happenings.  This is how it went...

First thing in the morning as i walked outside the palace to let Mr. Tripod and Mrs. Freckles out, I was greeted by an amazing butterfly. She was cold, I could tell, but nevertheless, she spread her wings and showed me her beautiful colors!  This should have served me as a notice of how the day was to be.

After that, Mr. G and YoursTruly boarded the RedBullet and traveled to his learninghouse for the first day of learning adventure since the holidays. He was pumped up and excited to be there.  I traveled to the "you're not free" center where I was to labor, but being that i was 2 hours early, I decided to stop at a Brown Beverage Establishment and write a little bit.  There were no free eating surfaces and the weather outside was not comfortable, so I decided to sit in the Red Bullet and watch the beings go about their everyday life.  I had a very unique experience as I saw at least 3 people who resembled someone close to me that has already made his/her transition. I even called LadyLust to comment on this because I found it was strange.  She thought so too. She even told me I scared her and got off the talking device as quickly as she could! hehehehe

Later that day I found out that Mr. G's anatomy had felt not well and he had been taken to the MedicineMan by the one and only Grinch. As a progenitor, you can imagine all the questions that went through my head (why is this happening to him? this is not right?  I'm scared. I'm worried. and so on and so forth...). It's so good to know that I don't have to worry in order to be a good progenitor. On the contrary, what I have to do is empower him with my thoughts so that he can get his cells aligned and in good order with the universe and reclaim the health and wellbeing that are his by right!

After a few errands I came to the palace and sat in front of Old Faithful. I really wanted to talk to you, but what I found kind of stopped me on my tracks.  I found out that the Apostle had transitioned! "Cheater!" I thought. We were supposed to get together in a few months! I felt a deep sense of emptiness when I read the message.  I called the Converts and we decided to bring in the big guns and have some chat about death and dying with them. So, I stepped out of the way and allowed for The Boys to come in. To my surprise, those little buggers were not alone! They had the recently-reemerged Apostle with them! His energy felt effervescent, lively, full of joy. He spoke about joy and love and about how his energy will continue living with those who think of him. Later that evening, as I laid on the nest I thought of him and asked that his energy would visit mine. And it did. And he said he was happy. He said "this is like a magic show! I can build anything that I want! It doesn't last because there is no physicality about it, but I can build it nonetheless!"  I have been told of this before but wanted a response from his newly-reacquired perspective and decided to ask:  So how exactly are you with us?  Do you see us from up above? Do you see what we see?  How does that work, my dear Apostle? His response made YoursTruly laugh out loud: "If you are concerned about us watching you while you are not clothed, you can set your mind to rest because we are not watching you.  We are feeling your vibration and communicate with your through vibration." It's great to confirm that our sense of humor remains in our vibration even after we have withdrawn our attention from the physical!

No comments: