Thursday, January 12, 2012

Day 187 - January 12, 2012

Don't you just love it when things go your way? Well, I do!  And today has been one of those days.  It is like the universe has been saying: "sure! why not? there it is!  It's yours!  Consider it done! Anything else? What else can I do for you?" , and to be honest, that's exactly how this channel likes to be regarded. :-)  Yes sir-ee!

It all started yesterday when I showed up for laboring at the lawhouse.  First, YourBenchwoman was one who this channel really likes; second, the cases at hand were interesting and the language flowed like a river; third, my adored HyperBenchman came out from the safety of his fishbowl to talk to no other than YoursTruly, and if that was not enough, we closed the day out with a wonderful nutrition out courtesy of The Sensible One, who did it in celebration of the Manager's anniversary of her arrival to the hologram.

There was a little bit of contrast in between the last two events.  It turns out that Mr. G had an injury to the bend on his leg and we were informed by the bone healer that he will need to go under the sharp utensil, which means that he will no longer be able to chase the ball during this learning session. I am completely confident that this contrast will bring him great growth.  I cannot tell you how proud of my backyard creature I am, he is stoic. He has expressed some uneasiness about it but in general he has decided to put his best foot forward. Do I hear a cheer? "HOORAY FOR THE GRASSHOPPER!!!!!!" I know this is an experience that I cannot "make go away", but I know that by helping him soften his vibration about it, he will go through it in a much lighter attitude and it will be an experience that will bring him to the next level of growth.  Worrying about it will not help him, however, as a progenitor, I can't help but feel a little bit of a tug inside. The good thing about this is that The Boys are always with moi and as soon as I feel the lump in my swallowing tube, that familiar feeling of a warm honey bath takes over and the world is fine again. I cannot recommend meditation enough. Seriously.  It just brings you closer and closer to who you are. And that doesn't mean that you need to stop being human and enjoying what being physical is all about, on the contrary; you enjoy it even more because now you have a much broader perspective.

And today?  Well, today the Manager celebrates her 27th trip around the star!!!  That just got me thinking of how true is that we live in the now and only the now. I was reminiscing the first time I walked her into a learning house and it literally felt like a few days ago. Stop laughing!  I am NOT getting senile, I promise!  It just dawned on me how true it is that time is only a perception. But anyway, we are not getting into that "time thing" again. Today I am celebrating! My day today was spent doing things that I like. Stuff like meditating, cleaning, creating a Spanish Blog, and doing things that really, really help me flow.  And while on that frame of mind and spirit, I received a telephone call from the central learning institution in my end of the woods asking if I would entertain the idea of a Q&A session with them with the purpose of offering YoursTruly a gig.  I'll tell you what happens. But what does happen is that when you are allowing your flow, when you are busy being you, e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g comes your way!  The way I see that phone call is the universe is responding to my request for a more abundant bank account! Yes Sir! The Universe is always listening, like The Voice would always say! Other things happened today that made go "Thank you" about a hundred times. LIFE IS GOOD!

Anyway my dear, it is time for this channel to get some things done around the palace and the go hit the fluffy.
OH!!!!!! BEFORE I GO!!!!  Guess what????  Diva has landed her first performance in the BigCity!!!  We are all soooo proud of her!!!

OK, enough emotions for one post.  Give me a smile. That's it! You look gorgeous!

See you soon?

No comments: