Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day 10 – March 30, 2011

WE BROKE THE SINGLE DIGIT MARK!!! Woo Hoo!! I am not this consistent even with my personal diary (just kidding, just kidding). This is exciting. Thank you for your great support and for all the comments and emails. They really are a GREAT motivation to keep on going with this adventure. Don't run away yet; I'm in a much better place than I was yesterday (it wasn't such a bad place after all).

Today I chose to live in pure magic. Notice my choice of words. I did not say "today was magical," or "I thought today was magical,", but "I chose…" It went sort of like this: I woke up this morning and sat on my bed to meditate. 3:00 am give or take a few minutes. I meditated for about 30 minutes and then tried to go back to sleep, but my mind was so alert and active that I just couldn't fall asleep. I could tell my vibration had really been raised through meditation because I had a feeling inside of me that reminded me of when I was a little girl and the family was getting ready to go on vacation in a few days. It was a feeling of excitement and expectation. Do you remember how the other day I mentioned how the Universe had prepared me for what was to come on that particular day? Well, in a different way, I felt the same type of emotion this morning. And as I laid there on my bed, in the dark without being able to sleep I started stating my intentions for the day. I said to myself I would think positive things and look for the bright side of things and of people. I promised myself I would find my butterfly of the day and at least ten reasons to smile. But then I thought something else. What IF I wanted this day to be magical? What needs to happen in order to make this day different from any other? And the answer was right there in front of me. I only had to make it my intention to see the magic in the day. Well dear friends, it worked.

I fell back asleep and then cursed at the alarm clock and overslept. Got up, woke Mr. Grasshopper and rushed him and me out the door as soon as I could. Mr. Grasshopper has been leaning a little bit towards the drama side of things lately. It's a long story and I'll tell you all about it on another day. Please remind me if I forget to do it; I am so self-centered with this blog that I forget everybody else, hehe. Anyway, our drive to school was half fun-half drama, but it ended on a very good note. I remembered a funny story that he loves to hear, and we laughed together and told each other just how much we love and appreciate each other. Then, I rode with Miguel Bose and we sang all the way into work. Oh baby, we sounded GOOD! At work everything seemed to fall into place. Things ran smoothly and people in general were in a good place. I was able to get a lot of things done. And then…I saw HIM and he was very happy to see me. To me, HIM is a sight for sore eyes, I mean, for my eyes at least! This was just the icing on the cake (the chocolate cake). As unattainable as HIM may be, I still think he's gorgeous and would've been a great catch.

When I got home I found a package from the Ambassador. He sent me newspaper articles and a magazine with an article on him. It is amazing to see how far he has gotten. Is there anything higher or better? Who knows! Last time I saw him he said something that, to me, explained it all. He said: "when people ask me if I ever get tired of my job, I tell them I don't know, because I'm not working, I'm playing. I love what I do." And it shows! I am so very proud of him! We all are! I also spoke to Mr. Beatle! (Didn't I tell you that my day was magical?).

I am so happy for the Manager! She started blogging and her blog has the sweetness simplicity and elegance that she is. I just know it will be a great success.

Wait, it's not over yet. Then I had dinner with the members of the Star Chamber (I haven't come up with stage names for all of them, so for now, I will refer to them as "members"). It was so much fun. This is a group of people who have very bright minds and their hearts in the right place. They are true stars and the organizations for which each one of them works are very fortunate to have them. We grew closer thanks to a project we all worked in together about 7 years ago. The project dissolved, but the friendship remained. I do not believe that any of them is aware of my "other side", my channeling; but they have certainly enjoyed the benefits of having The Boys come through without being aware of it. Anyway, dinner was pure magic. The food was excellent and the conversation even better. I may have found my new home even! More on this to come later.

Now, this will top it all off. Trust me. Have you ever seen a butterfly flying at night? Well, I hadn't before tonight. Actually, I didn't even think that they could. But tonight, as I got back to the Palace, I was walking towards the front door when I felt something on my face; I waved my hand to brush it away and realized it was a Monarch. Doesn't that just blow your shoes off? Isn't that pure magic? I choose to see it that way. I made it happen by choosing my perspective on things!

Good night, Houdini. See you tomorrow!

Don't forget to comment!

3 comments:

circe said...

Unlikely in me...I'm speechless!!!

LETY CUEVAS said...

Este dia fue declarado por ti, desde que inició: Mágico... y gracias a esa declaración tuya, todo tu dia te mantuviste en ese "vortice" por eso, la comida rica, la gente maravillosa, y para cerrar con broche de oro: la mariposa monarca, en verdad MAGICO. Te amo Gracielita.

Unknown said...

Pure Bliss :)