Saturday, March 26, 2011

Day 6 – March 26, 2011


Hello and welcome to Day 6! Did you think that tonight I was going to be late again? Almost. Saved by 4 minutes!

 
Today was magical. Woke up early (for a Saturday), meditated and got everything ready for the Spanish teleseminar. We started on time and it was a-ma-zing! I listened to the recording afterwards and realize that some very amazing questions were asked during the 90 minutes of the teleseminar. As usual, The Boys gave some mind-blowing responses! Amazing! I enjoyed listening to the answers tremendously! Some of the questions had to do with the earth being alive and having awareness; others dealt with whether the energy that we call God is perfect or not; others yet with alignment and enjoyment of the moment even when reality may not show us what we want. Amazing questions, and the answers, as usual, were simple, straight and to the point. That is one thing that I love about The Boys, their answers are always so easy to digest. They leave no room for misinterpretation. Their choice of words is the simplest and their responses are extremely clear. I love, love, LOVE my Boys.

 
After the teleseminar, I responded to some messages and then it was time for the Grasshopper and I to go to the Persian Estates. Idem and the Shah are amazing hosts; they prepared a delicious meal in honor of LeMatisse. Grasshopper had a blast playing with Frenchie and Princess Jasmine. The food was amazing and wine was flowing like water. We had a lovely, lovely time. When we got home, Tripod was eagerly awaiting us. I love the way he greets me every time I walk in the front door. It doesn't matter if I've been gone for the whole day or for 5 minutes. He jumps like a kangaroo and runs around with so much excitement! See? I told the Grasshopper, you could learn something from him! Hehehe. I took a very long nap and both the Grasshopper and I decided it was too late to catch a movie so I came to Old Faithful to talk to you. As I was doing that, Skype came on and GorgeousDownUnder started a conversation. I love talking to that girl so much! She is just a beautiful being and life is smiling at her, finally!!! It's been decided. I will visit the land of Down Under next year!

 
Well my friend, it is time for me to spend some quality time with my pillow. I must get up early tomorrow to meet GorgeousDownUnder and the Sunday Gang for our regular Sunday call. Sweet dreams, wherever you are!