Monday, May 9, 2011

Day 47 - May 9, 2011

Sometimes the universe has a crooked sense of humor. Flat out sick if you ask me!!  Let me tell you all about it.  Don't laugh, OK?

Well, this morning I dressed to kill and went to an assignment. I was nervous at first because I had not done this specific type of assignment in over 12 years.  It requires specific skills and knowledge that I thought I may have forgotten.  (A lot more happened this morning, but I will get to that later. I think it's important to tell on the universe first!).  I looked all professional and was ready to act the part. And I did!  You know that saying "it's just like riding a bike. Once you learn it you never forget it"?  Well, it was just like that. Once I was there it was like if I had never stopped doing this. 

But wait, that's not when the universe decided to play its trick on me. Wait till you hear this.  After I completed my assignment, I was actually congratulated by Mr. BigWig and Your Benchman.  I walked out of there feeling tall and on top of the world!  I strutted back to the Red Bullet full of pride and positive emotion. As I approached the outlet of the vehicle-holding building, I pulled out my ticket and introduced it in the machine. The number to pay appeared on the screen (stratospheric if you ask me) so I inserted my plastic and it came right out. "Unable to use" said a pretty loud voice.  It was shocking and loud. (It felt like the whole city block had heard it).And of course, in my mind, it resonated with an echo. So I tried the plastic again. Again without success. Great!  the Manager was waiting for me outside the palace, I had some pretty important errands to run and I did not have enough Washingtons to cover it in my Washington-carrying apparatus. Peachy!  I started fuming at first, thinking of all the inconveniences this was causing me. Every possible one. Then I thought, what a perfect opportunity to practice letting go. There was really NOTHING I could do. I couldn't even leave the building! So I took a big breath and closed my eyes for a second and... knock knock, this cherub-looking gentleman was standing there with a big smile on his face. As I rolled the clear down he asked if he could help.  Well, to make a long story short, I eventually was able to leave.

 I must be honest with you. This experience felt like a bucket of ice-cold water on my head. I think the Universe, in confabulation with our Innerbeing, gives us the opportunity to practice those things that will bring us the greatest relief in the shortest amount of time. 

I'm not going to lie.  When I first started channeling I thought: finally, all my financial woes are over.  Salvation is truly on its way.   Now I understand that the ride was only beginning and that all of these contrasts are opportunities to better align to that which I want.


I know I owe you another day, yesterday. Well, Old Faithful wouldn't cooperate last night when I was trying to talk to you.  It kicked me out so many times that I had to give up at some point.  But let me tell you about yesterday.  We had the most lovely day.  After Lords 1 and 2 came by to work on the rainfall room, we took off towards Mrs. Yum's place.  We had a blast. We had some delicious nutrition and then off we went to the water tank.  I did not get an opportunity to dive in but everyone else did and we all enjoyed being out in the sun.

Oh, I said I would tell you what else happened this morning. Well, Ms Freckles surprised us yesterday with some red fluid seeping out of her ear, so we called the PetWhisperer and were advised to bring her in this morning. Which I did right after dropping a very cheerful Mr. Grasshopper at the learning house.  It turned out that Ms Freckles had a really bad infection, but is already well on her way to recovery.  Tripod, who is now her greatest admirer, cried and whined when we left (by report of Diva herself!).

When I returned (after what from now on will be remembered as "The Joke"), the Manager was waiting for me outside the Palace with Ms Freckles. As I checked the snailmessages, I found an envelope, covered with butterfly stickers from the Author!!!! She always finds a way to bring a smile to my face, even not knowing that one is very much called for!

In the midst of all of this, I did see my butterfly. Actually, I saw three.  One as I was dropping Freckles off at the PetWhisperer's place; the second one as I walked towards the building my assignment was in, and the third one as I was talking to the manager.  Three times the universe came to say "It's OK.  I am listening!"

I hope you're laughing out loud!

Sweet dreams!

No comments: