Sunday, July 17, 2011

Day 110 - July 16, 2011

Before I start telling you about my day let me tell you that you are right, and you are right again!  The first 'right' was when I saw the vulcher. My seeing apparatus got super big!  I had seen these huge friends of the feathery kind, but never so close to my dwelling!  When I mentioned this to a dear fellow human being who shall remain unnamed, she got very worried. She said:  "You know what this means, right?"  To which I obviously responded with the negative word. Here, my fellow human being took a long, deep breath, adopted a seriously concerned look and proceeded to inform me: "Well, it means that either you or someone in your house is dying." Wow!  How's that for empowerment? I smiled politely and informed her that I was taking the 5th and was proceeding to put on my rose-colored glasses.  I told her, and I decided to believe this, that my vibration is so high and my alignment is such, that beings from the non-human kingdom are attracted to my vibration.  Now THAT thought felt much, much better!

You are also right in saying that I am always having fun.  If you could see the world through my eyes you would see that there is a lot of humor there.  Most of the time I am the only one that understands that humor, but it is humor at the end of the day!  I would say that in general my demeanor is on the serious side, but inside my head I am having a blast. Now, I am a being of the human kind and often I run out of patience.  That hap penned a few days ago with our dear Mrs. Yum.  Let me preface this by saying I believe that using written language over the talking device is a double-edged sword.  It is non-obtrusive and great to convey quick ideas, but my experience has been that one should not use it to hold conversations. Just because the tone intended by the speaker is lost when you are abbreviating your words and shortening your sentences. Well, it so happened that Mrs. Yum requested something from me over this method of communication. She was concerned about something and I was trying to convey to her that she needed not to be concerned. Well, messages came and went and after a short while I got annoyed at the insistence and expressed that to her.  So this goes to tell you that my fuse sometimes shorts too!  But even then; even in situations like that when it doesn't feel good as you are going through it, I end up finding the whole situation amusing. One thing that is amazing about this blog is that it gives me a platform to bring it all out. To put words to my perception.  Thank you for giving me the opportunity to do so by reading this account of my life!

Today was different - hehehe, I am laughing almost out loud - you rolled your eyes! But it really was!  It started off with the right foot by having the Manager and the Sensible One bring us a special kind of bread nutrition for breakfast and sharing the morning meal with us. Yum-my! So, to me, that was a perfect way to start my day :) Then Mr. G  (yes, the man is back) and YoursTruly  took off to run some errands.I tell you, that Grasshopper is an amazing maniferstator.  Let me give you this example.  He had been, for some days now, requesting some Washingtons in order to acquire a game for his system.  His request had been denied multiple times.  Well, today he collected all his old entertainment items and traded them in. The man made a small fortune with that and was able not only to pay fully for a couple of newly released games, but he has a considerable amount in his account.  All without any effort whatsoever. It all comes to him. THAT to me is amazing. When we were driving back home after his financial victory I asked him, I said, you know something Grasshopper?  I need to know how you do that. I want to know how it is that you attract everything you want in such a painless manner. To this he responded: Oh, mom, I am so amazingly powerful, I wouldn't know where to begin! There you have it.  Wisdom in a capsule. There lies the trick to our manifestations, the knowledge that there are no limits to what we can do.

We proceeded to run our errands and drive back quickly to the palace as Ms Pretty has requested the use of the palace for a celebration in honor of Mr Pretty's  40th trip around our star and there was some cleaning and tidying up to be done.  On our way to the palace I got my dose of Author wisdom!  We had not talked for a while and her voice came in as a breath of fresh air. 

And speaking about fresh air, another breath of fresh air came from the mouth of the Manager. She had been hard at work editing a video of our latest session up with the Boys and was ready to upload it to the Tube that is You. Here's the link, see if you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vty24jPqI4  

I am so proud of the Manager. She has come such a long way. She is learning to love unconditionally and has taken great strides towards that goad.

The party was a success. Everybody seemed to have a good time.  Food and beverages were amazing too. tons of amazing people showed up and we all chimed in to sing to the B-day Boy!

No comments: