Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Day 112 - July 18, 2011

Did I ever tell you that time makes no sense to me?  Well, consider yourself informed; TIME MAKES NO SENSE TO ME!  For instance, I have been entering the wrong date on many dates in this blog.  So don't get too hung up on the previous dates as they are probably all wrong. A little voice inside of me is saying, right this moment: You should've looked at the calendar when we told you. But I didn't, and will do it from now on. Whew! They've gone silent.

Yesterday was a very good day.  Let me think. Oh! It was the first day for Mr. Grasshopper to practice the sport that kicks the ball around.  He had been very anxious about it.  We woke up and took off towards the field.  All the way he spoke about how important it was to make a good first impression. I, of course, took this opportunity to remind him that all he needed was to feel good about himself, but in a situation where you are unsure about your skill, I understand that those words may fall in deaf ears. So I left a very jittery and excited Grasshopper at the field and flew back to the palace to try to get some work done.  Just as I arrived at the palace a light bulb went off in my thinking cap and I remembered I had scheduled a midday nutrition appointment with Mrs. Greenthumb. So after getting some work-related stuff done, I got myself all pretty and proceeded to Mrs. Greenthumb's house.  I walked in her castle, which is always impeccable and gorgeous by the way, and proceeded to follow her into the backyard, closing the door behind me so her friends of the barking kind would not follow us into the heat.  To my surprise and a little bit of embarrassment, I also locked the closing slab. Great!  My dear Mrs. Greenthumb is approximately 20 years older than YoursTruly but proceeded to climb over the fence. After a couple of attempts where I had to catch her anatomy and once both of us made it all the way to the floor - STOP LAUGHING! - she made it to the other side.  She is so agile!  So i walked back to the door waiting for her to open. When I did not see her through the see-through wall, I went back to the jumping point only to find her there, half laughing half wanting to cry. All entrances to her castle were locked. GREAT!  Good thing I had left my Washington-holding apparatus in the Red Bullet and kept the keys in my pocket!  Well, now it was time for this Channel to climb over the fence. Lovely!  High walking sticks and all!  (Do you get the picture?) So I got one lower extremity over and then got stuck. Hehe, seriously.  I sat there, hanging in the middle until I started sliding to the other side. That was my adventure for the day. The midday meal was delicious and the company could not be better. I really enjoy being around Mrs. Greenthumb and now that I saw her climb a fence, i think I'm going to start hitting the gym.

After that I proceeded to pick up Mr. G from his practice.  He was a different man. He even looked older!  the first thing he announced was "I figured something out today.  If I am happy, it doesn't matter what others may think of me. And actually, people like me better when I'm happy." I know, I know. You just want to reach out and give him a big old kiss in the cheek! Don't worry, I did it for you.

Mr. G and I stopped at the trading post on our way back to the palace and bought some delicious food of the swimming kind. We were both craving this type of nutrition and were excited to find exactly the one we were looking for.  When we arrived at the palace Ms. Pretty was already waiting for us. She had come to pick up things left behind from Mr. Pretty's party.  I tell you, that girl is organized!  She calls herself OCD, I call that pure bliss. She gets so much done in such a short period of time, and on top of that, she does it right!  A blessing for those of us who find no heads or tails on anything when it comes to organization.  I do have other gifts though!

Mr. G and YoursTruly enjoyed our meal together. We had a great talk about nothing and everything and just as I was getting ready to get under the inside rain of the cleansing kind, he stopped me and said the magic words. Can you guess?  those to amazing magical words that can make the world go round:  ice-cream.  I had to oblige. So off we went for ice cream.  Ever since I started channeling, ice-cream has a whole new meaning to me.  Seriously. I've always liked ice cream, but since I started channeling, ice cream has a particularly amazing taste for me.  I think it is part of what The Boys call "enjoying the physical through you (YoursTruly)" because honestly, it doesn't taste the same. the flavors are enhanced and multiplied. Yummy!

No comments: