Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Day 113 - July 19, 2011

I can't believe that I have forgotten to tell you!!! Where in the world is the Channel's brain????????????
With the help of the Manager, we have published the video of our latest public session!!! 
Click on these words  to watch it!!!! It was such an amazing interaction that we had to cut it in 8 parts.  But don't believe me, see for yourself.

This day started like any other. Little morning meditation, a little bit more sleep, then up and running to take Mr. G to his practice. So far so good.  Then Mrs. Fabulous came for her not-English practice session. We laughed so much! It was a lot of fun. We talked more about our trip and had just the greatest of times. Then it was time for my appointment with a ghost from years past... the Accountant!  Although I knew that this appointment was probably not going to be joyous, I put my best extremity forward and showed up at his door with a big ol' smile on my face.  Mr. Accountant is a true gentleman and always a joy to have around. We spoke for a little while and his words managed to pull the rug from under my feet. He suddenly put my goggles back on and showed me what "reality" looked like.  I managed not to sound too scared but my knees were shaking when I walked out of there.  As I walked to the Red Bullet I kept telling myself "this is only contrast and there is light at the end of the tunnel. Breathe, Channel, Breathe!"  As much as I tried, I couldn't help but look at the "facts" that he had just slapped in front of me and to tell you the truth, they were very scary at that time.  I got in the Red Bullet and spoke to the Universe out loud. I said "Universe, seriously? You need to take control.  Remember what you are always telling me:  we are at your feet! Well, get down to business and start working on the relief that I am seeking.  I do not know what are the tools needed to resolve this, and only you can bring them to me. I will let you surprise me. I know that the answer is already flowing towards me. So darling Universe, it is up to you. Get with it."  Then I drove over to Mrs. Yum's castle.   can't say enough about friendship. If there ever was someone outside of my blood-relations that loved me unconditionally, I believe Mrs. Yum is one of them.  I felt the need to speak about my encounter.  Sometimes we need a sounding board so we can get that oppressive feeling out of our system. She listened attentively and reminded me of how powerful I am. Her words were words of courage and comfort and I felt so much better unloading that burden!  Now, as I think of it, it does not have the heavy weight that it did this morning. It is not as scary and big.  See? The universe is already responding. The Universe already put my friend in my path to help me get to a better place of attraction. A smile, a hug and a few words of comfort were like magic to my loony mind.Whew, that was a biggie. But I'm happy to report that I feel amazingly well right now and looking forward to receiving the answers that are coming my way.

After that I picked up a very wet and tired Grasshopper. He had been practicing in the rain and was feeling amazing!  We headed towards the pins and ball establishment. We were meeting there with Young Mr. Frenchie, who is on his way back to his country.  We had a lovely time and then it was time to get back to the palace, where we met Mr. and Mrs. Pretty. They were here picking up the sitting surfaces from the party.

Oh, oh, oh!  I forgot to tell you that the Author resurfaced! She had been feeling not healthy after her family trip. She is moving forward with her book and it is my personal belief that in a few months she will look back and think "Oh, life was so quiet back then!"  Here is another amazing being that gives unconditional love. 

I am so blessed to be surrounded by amazing blood and non-blood relations!

Later this evening Diva graced us with her presence!  YAY for Diva!!!!  She had been keeping company to the Manager and I had not seen her in a couple of 24-hour periods of time. It's so nice having her positive vibration around!

I must go to the nest now and wake up very early. Tomorrow will be traveling to a different city for a presentation.

Still loving you here!

No comments: