Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Day 141 - August 31, 2011

It is on days like today that I would gladly run away to a cooler land, like the Netherlands, for example, or Argentina this time of the year.

Guys, the Universe IS listening.  Remember I kept complaining about the weather? Well.. guess what?  Yesterday my cooling apparatus gave up. Caputs. Done. No more fresh air for the Channel!  So, needless to say, Mr. G and YoursTruly are living in a sauna.  One positive thing about this?  There will be less of me once all of this is said an done and all my weight-loss dreams would've come true! hehehe

So, what's new? You ask.  Well... not much, to be honest.  Time is going by so fast.  I have been going to work with YourBenchmen every day and having a jolly old time. Tomorrow will not be an exception. this morning, after dropping off our dear Mr. Grasshopper, I turned on "Rescue Me" and sang from the top of my breathing bags all the way into the house of law. Can you think of a better way to start your laboring day?

My plans of a working entity are taking shape and that makes me very happy.

Tonight I had the pleasure of being a guest at Coach Cafe with our dear K and E!  It was an amazing experience, which was enhanced by the knowledge that you were there!

Many exciting things are happening but the eye curtains are weighing heavily.  I'll update you next time.
Thank you for playing along. This is so much more fun with you!!!

Night-night!

No comments: