Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Day 145 - September 5, 2011

Today was such a nice and lazy day that I don't have much to write about. Hehe, that's how a holiday should always feel, right?

Let's see, let's see.  Well, come to think about it, it wasn't THAT lazy.  It all started with a nice morning nutrition and then off to Ms Bite's for a dive in the waterhole.  The weather was perfect. The big ball of fire was shining and the wind was blowing, so the temperature was absolutely perfect.  Ms Pretty showed up and that just made it an even more enjoyable situation.  After spending a few hours under the ultraviolets, Ms Bite invited us for a quick bite (excuse the redundancy) and then Mr. G and YoursTruly proceeded towards the palace to continue the cleaning process (the playing process in his case!).  A little bit later the Manager joined us for a wonderful serving of..... ice-cream!  (Can you tell how I cannot not get excited about it?). 


Everything went fine and dandy until I got home and looked at my image on the reflection surface. OMG. I had a wonderful tan, the color of a LOBSTER! lol.  I laughed at myself when I saw my reflection. You would have thought it was going to cause not a small amount of pain and discomfort, but the honest truth is that it didn't.  I feel fine and dandy!  I do look kind of ridiculous though...  The good think is that Mr. G was spared.  We had so much fun!

Later in the evening I had a conversation with the Book Dealer, who read the I-Ching coins for me. You see, I have been having a difficult time deciding which way to go with my business. Like I had said before, several doors have opened for me and they are all good! A great place to be at, right? Only that all the options are so good and so close that it is not clear which one will be the very best for me to take.  I usually have a very easy time following my intuition, but this time my intuition is sitting on the fence! hehe  The session helped a lot. If you've never tried it, I highly recommend it. 

After a nice evening meal, Mr. G and yours truly will retire and get ready for tomorrow.  I am so excited about Saturday! DeliMan and Mrs. Song will be arriving from the Great Tenochtitlan for a weekend of blood-relations fun. Can hardly wait!!!

Now it's time for a little meditation and off to dreamland.  I am planning on having an amazing experience behind closed eyes.

Happy rest of your week!  See you tomorrow?  I sure hope so!

By the way, I love knowing that you are reading!

No comments: