Monday, October 3, 2011

Day 158 - October 3, 2011

This day marked the tail end of a new adventure, and even though I really, REALLY, did not want this adventure to come to its conclusion, I am excited to know that new and better adventures await all of us.  I am so grateful to the universe for having arranged the stage for all of us to coincide in this journey together. There are no coincidences in life and this trip, for sure, was not going to be the first one. There was a reason why we played the game we played and why the players were the humans involved.  There is always a reason, right?

And to make matters even better, let me tell you about our adventure with traffic.  I have to laugh because I know that the universe is at my feet, and I absolutely adore playing with time and space in this manner.  But I'm getting ahead of myself.  Let me tell you what happened.  We left the Convert's Castle with enough time to make it to the iron eagle station on time.  Little did we know that just a few minutes after leaving we would find ourselves right smack in the middle of a traffic jelly.  The mess was such that Grandma Convert announced "Be prepared, you may miss your eagle."  There was little we could do so I decided to let it flow, and so I did. I told Grandma Convert and Mrs. Studious "think flow" and I did the same.  Before we knew it, we were out of the jelly and on our way to the station. You should have seen Grandma Convert's face when she realized that not only we were not late, but that we were actually much earlier than needed when we got to the station!! The scene was priceless and the only thing that YoursTruly could do was laugh. I was laughing because of joy and I was laughing because it was one more proof that the Universe is at our feet! Poor Grandma Convert, I believe she's still in shock about that event. Me? Oh, I have been delighted in the memory of that moment all day long!  Life is made of moments of pure bliss. Just like this morning's adventure with time and space!  One day I will learn to play with many other things in the same manner, you will see!

Our travel on the iron eagle was uneventful. I was able to catch some z's. I am so glad because the night before this day, I stayed up talking to Grandma Convert for a very long time and was feeling very little rested this morning!

The Manager came to greet me. She was there, with a huge smile and a warm hug.  It's so nice to be back home!  i just love that Manager!  I dropped her off and proceeded to pick up a sweaty Mr. Grasshopper. Sweaty but oh, so happy! He had been practicing kicking the round one with a team and had a very nice time.  He indicated to me that the training teacher has taken note of him, which, of course, makes him very happy.

All right.  One must know one's limits and this little channel has reached hers. 
Thanks again for reading me.  Thank you for your words of appreciation as well. YOU, my friend, are thoroughly appreciated! hehe

Sweet dreams!

No comments: