Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Day 88 - June 20, 2011

I've been thinking a lot about the Law of Attraction and how it is that we swiftly attract everything that we focus upon.   Some of us experience contrast in relationships, others in health, others in abundance. You know, we all have this particular pestering "thing" in your life that clouds our existence and keeps showing up over and over again. Well, in my case it has been financial abundance. It seems to me that that is what I decided to come and play with during this trip to the hologram. A few weeks ago I started deliberately changing my focus regarding financial abundance. I made a conscious decision to change the way I feel about my finances and to relax and let the universe bring me the answers that have seemed to escape me for so many years.  Funny how this all works.  It finally dawned on me that I needed to let go of the belief that it is me who needs to be the "doer."  Already I am seeing manifestations of the abundance that is making its way through. By softly, and the key word IS "softly" - changing my beliefs, the resources that will ultimately bring my abundance are becoming clear before my eyes. They were already there. They had been there for a while, but my own personal beliefs were not allowing me to see them. I can't tell you how EXCITED this makes me feel!  Isn't that amazing? Really and truly, resources are always there, at our fingertips, but we have to come into alignment, we have to "catch up" with our desires in order to be able to recognize those resources for what they are.  One example is the BookDealer. This human is a walking and talking encyclopedia. She is also an example of someone who has "made it." Well, she's been there for a while; and not only has she been around me for a while, but she has been giving me a special type of advice for a while, but I had not heard her advice until recently. The words were not hitting home, so to speak, and now they do. What does this tell us? That I have caught up, that I am coming into alignment with my desire; that my mind has opened, my Inner Being is gaining terrain, and now I can not only hear, but understand the advice being given to me. And like this, I have been witnessing many examples of how the Universe has listened to each of my desires and has been flowing the answers towards me ever since the desire was launched. Wowowowowowow! THIS IS SUCH AN EXHILARATING FEELING!  I feel like I'm on top of the world!!!

As you can see, my day started with a bang, hehe. So much so that my trip to the learning house went by like a breeze, we encountered no stops in the flow of vessels, our conversation was wonderful and before I knew it, I was back at the palace charged with energy! Which was a good thing because I had men who fix things come in and out of the house all day long. I was also able to finish some projects and that, my friend, gave me a wonderful feeling of accomplishment! Yeehaw!

The environmental vibration outside is scorching. Seriously. My happy winged friends are not having as much fun in the back grounds as they normally do. Even our friends of the furry tail kind are staying where the light doesn't hit. Tripod and Freckles chase only the necessary friends to get their blood flowing, but they run back indoors as soon as they can. I meant to go out and do something about bathing the vegetation today, but I just could not bring myself to do so.  Tomorrow we are supposed to get some water that drops from the sky and that will bathe the vegetation, wash the enchanted princes and revitalize the energy around here.

BEEP BEEP BEEP!!!!  EXTRA! EXTRA!  THIS POST IS ONE DAY LATE! (no kidding!)  

No comments: