Sunday, July 24, 2011

Days 114 & 115 - July 20 & 21, 2011

I know, I know, this Channel has been MIA for way too many days. I know. Things have been quite busy around the palace and so I had been unable to sit down to talk with you.  But I am here today and will try to make a good recollection of what has been going on.

Day 114 was amazing.  I had been uneasy about taking a ride on the Red Bullet to travel to a different city for a presentation to Mrs.SmartOne's class. As I more and more practice, I decided to let the Universe take care of this issue as well.  honestly, I felt my plate was already pretty full with life and thought to myself "oh well, everything should be fine."  You can imagine my surprise when, speaking with Young Mr. Brilliant, he indicated that he was traveling to the same city! And not only that, but he offered that I rode with him!  OMG I thought I had died and gone to heaven!  what a way for the Universe to respond, don't you think!  I felt pretty darn important, to tell you the truth.

so off I went to Young Mr. Brilliant's place of residence. he was already waiting for me.  Our trip was wonderful.  I got to ask him a lot of questions about the business I am trying to build and he was full of wonderful and practical advice.  When we got to our destination, Mrs. SmartOne was already waiting for us.  We immediately proceeded to have a quick nutrition and came back for our instruciton time. The class went well, the group was very good and Mrs. SmartOne was as gracious as always. She's such a joy to have around!  After class I had an opportunity to meet her significant person and her grandchild, Mr. WonderBoy. 

The next morning I woke up early for my meditation.  I was preocuppied with the memories of my conversation with The Accountant and had forgotten who I really am. So this meditation was not as juicy as I like them. hehehe I'm completely spoiled by The Boys, but time spent in meditation is never wasted and the benefits become apparent pretty quickly.  I found this to be true later in the day as I was traveling back home with Young Mr. Brilliant.  We got into the conversation of business and food and he gave me some pretty darn brilliant advice.

After getting into town I proceeded to the petwhisperer's place of employment to pick up Freckles and Tripod. What happened was that earlier that morning the Manager had called to let me know that Freckles was not well from one of her hearing cavities. so, there i went to pick them up. They were so happy to see me and I was so happy to see them!

Later in the evening it was time to get ready for teaching assignment in the morning.

it's all good. I'm still around!

No comments: