Thursday, April 28, 2011

Day 39 - April 28, 2011

Moving into a new house is an amazing experience. The movers, the boxes, the furniture, the extra stuff, the movers. Emptying one space and creating a new one.  I wish I could tell you more about it, but it was not in the cards for me today. Let me tell you….

I woke up bright and early. Did my morning meditation. Thanked the Universe and got to work. I loaded the Red Bullet and continued packing nicks and knacks.  Then I received a call telling me there would be a delay.  So we took a trip to the new palace and came back to continue what we were doing.  I’m not going to bore you with the details, but as I write this blog it is 10:04 pm and I’m still at the old Palace. Hehehe  I can hear this very clearly in my head: let the Universe surprise you. I’m not going to lie, there were  moments during the day when my generally happy disposition was far from happy, but gradually I let go of trying to control the situation and relaxed in the knowledge that the universe is taking care of things, that my Inner Being is in cahoots with the Universe, confabulating with it, in order to bring me a greater joy.

On the even-more-positive side of things, I got to spend a lot of time with Mrs. House Whisperer, who took time out of her very busy schedule to help me, and helped A LOT.  It is so good to have someone like her around. Someone that thinks of what needs to be done (I for sure, don’t.  I get too distracted with the songs of the birds and the butterflies flying outside).  She even baked a delicious meal for us!  I am so fortunate. She’s such a thoughtful person.  We had an opportunity to catch up on gossip on many of our old friends. It was fun.  I also got to see Mr. Boozeman, he came to help us too!  I hadn’t seen him for a while and it was nice catching up.  I learned that he has a new love interest in his life. Now THOSE were big news.  We never thought we would see him settling down with one person!

So anyway, the Manager came by and brought some delicious raw fish delicacies.  Grasshopper is pleased that he gets to spend one last night at this palace. Me too.  No “bed curtains” as he calls the linens, but at least we have fluffies to rest our heads. J Every cloud has a silver lining…

Now I’m going to enjoy some delicious ice-cream, courtesy of Diva, and then to meditate and a good night’s sleep.

See you tomorrow!!!

3 comments:

Patricia Designs said...

Cheer up Channel!
You have the weekend to organize your new palace. I will miss you on Sunday, but I am happy knowing that you will be having fun, sunshine, butterflies and surrounded by the scent of the new place.
Love you.

La Moni said...

I love love love read you every day... Siempre siempre hay algo que pones en tus palabras en este blog que entiendo aunque esté en inglés (y adoro saber que también puedo entenderte así), te decía siempre hay algo que "resuena" en mí. Y lo que me queda es una sensación de profunda profunda alegría...
Te quierísimo...

Monina

circe said...

Transition days are always strange to live, however congratulations!!! You really tried to release resistence…if it serves you, I’m like you these days hahaha.