Friday, May 20, 2011

Day 58 - May 20, 2011

You are really going to get a kick out of this one. I'm not kidding you. I promise you this is all true, that's what makes it even funnier.
Well, you know I'm away at a smart people's get together. Talking about very-serious-stuff and changing the face of the world (ha!). So I am not following my regular unstructured schedule (I tell you! This is tough on me! Submitting to a schedule).  So today, just like yesterday, my whole day was spent talking about work stuff with my colleagues.  I did not get to see the light of day until we broke for the midday meal.  JazzCity has a lot to offer and it is much better to see it by foot, so we walked to the place of nourishment.  Hold on, it gets better!  As we are walking to the place of nourishment we were clearglass shopping, enjoying the weather and taking in everything around us. Well, as we approached an establishment we realized there was a group of people gathered around someone.  My group was not interested.  They simply walked around the crowd and kept on going.  Me? Nah!  Being the nosy person that I am, I had to find out what in the world was going on.  Please don't laugh, but guess what it was.  Guess!  Yep, there, in the middle of the small crowd, was a (very handsome) young man holding a HAWK on his arm!!!  What do you think?  I think it is just amazing!  I was not looking for it, I did not expect to see one, and it came to me. It literally came to meet me on my own path!!!  I don't know about you, but I find this stuff fascinating.
Well, I have to confess that I have been stuffing my body with the most amazing and filling nutrition,to the point that I'm not sure I will be able to fit into the garments I have in the garment holding room! lol  Awesome preparations. Wonderfully delicious concoctions.
I have learned a lot today and I have learned that even though I do not hold any  credentials, I am at a place of decision making power with people who really care.  Now, if they only knew they are gods, imagine how far they would be already! 
Well dear friend. I must go since tomorrow will be another early start.
Hope your days are magical. Promise to write more soon.
Au revoire
!

No comments: