Saturday, May 21, 2011

Day 59 - May 21, 2011

I am so happy I can hardly contain myself.  This is the last night away from the palace! Yay!  I've discovered I'm a palace kind of girl. Whenever I spend too much time away from the palace and the clan, I really, really miss it!
Today was another day of getting together to plan and talk about serious stuff.  It was tedious but I'm not going to lie, I really learned a lot from all present.  I realize that a lot of work lies ahead, but I know that following my guidance I will breeze through the storms!
JazzCity has been a lot of fun. I've had the opportunity to speak with many interesting people.  Last night a group of us went out for evening nutrition.  The eatery was amazing (as every single one has been since I got here!) and the group was a lot of fun.  This morning we got up earlier (I didn't think that was even possible) to have a working morning meal with a couple of people who, like me, are the newbies at this organization.  It was lovely. We found this little quaint cafe where we drank some brown grain juice and ate some local sweet breads.

Today we moved to a different temporary residence. This one is not as grandiose as the first one but it is very comfortable. I'm just happy to know I will be going back to the palace tomorrow!!!

This morning I did not wake up to meditate but tomorrow I will.

Not many exciting stuff to report today.  Oh! I almost forgot, today I found my butterflies in a t-shirt! hehe
I hope tomorrow I get to report from Headquarters!!!

Sweet, sweet dreams!

No comments: