Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Day 68 - May 30, 2011

All I can say about today is that it's been almost a blur.

Let's see.  Last night Mr.Buff came by LadyLust's quarters and we had a good time talking.  We were all so tired by that time that anything anybody said would cause all of us to laugh until our cheeks hurt. It felt so good!  Although I look for opportunities to smile and laugh every day, it is rare when you get to laugh so much.  Good exercise for one's vibration!

This morning we all met downstairs for the morning nutrition.  After that we each boarded our vessels and headed back to our respective palaces. The trip was uneventful. We stopped once for nourishment and once for, guess what?  Yep! You've got it!  We stopped once for ICE CREAM!!!!  It just made the travels sweeter.

I was so pleased to see that many, many hawks watched us as we travelled.  I think Diva and Mr. G were kind of tired of me screaming "Hawk! Hawk!"  every five minutes. Hehehe.  I had an opportunity to spend time talking to Mr. G, who was determined not to let me fall asleep at the helm.  It can be rejuvenating to speak to him and listen to his perspective on things.  We didn't speak about anything in particular, but the conversations that we had were light and fun. Except for when him and the Manager decided to make fun of my accent.  That kind of clouded my mood, but it didn't last long.  I said what I needed to say and went back to my good-feeling place.

Once we got to the palace I went straight to my nest and took a long, and very much deserved, nap. I felt so much better when I woke up, if it weren't for the fact that the artificial climate machine was not working and the temperature inside the palace was higher than the one outside. Ouch!  It has cooled down but not enough. Tomorrow we will call the climate doctor so he can make it all go away.

When we got to the palace I realized that Lord ! and Lord 2 had been busy at work, cleaning the stepping surfaces outside of the palace.  It looks amazing!

Well my friend, that was that for today.Oh, no,no,no!  I forgot to tell you this. When we were en-route, I received a call from Mrs. Poet, she was relaying an urgent message from the Shaman. He needed to know if we could schedule our session for tomorrow. Unfortunately, tomorrow is already packed, but I am excited about the fact that it will happen on Thursday. This session will be one in which The Boys will be speaking to a group of people with limited sense of sight. I'll keep you posted on that one. I thought it was important to mention. I am most interested in learning their perspective on things, and most importantly, what kinds of things will The Boys be telling them.

Now I can close it for the evening!  The eye curtains are starting to get heavy again. 
I hope you are having a lovely week.

Ciao!

No comments: