Friday, June 3, 2011

Day 71 - June 2, 2011

Finally!!!! I had been trying to talk to you for at least an hour, and Old Faithful was not cooperating. I HAVE SO MUCH TO TELL YOU!!!  Today has been an amazing day. A-mazing!

Let me guide you through my day.  And feel free to tell me if I'm boring you! Well, back on track.  I woke up at my usual meditation time. You must know that I wake up naturally at 3:00 am (or somewhere around that time). When I wrote my first book, that was the time when I would get up to channel writing. Then, when I worked with the InspiredOne on the other side of the puddle, I would stay up after meditating and talk to him at 4 am so I could be up and ready for work a little bit later. Focus Channel, focus! OK, so I meditated for a while and had the most amazing experience. I felt how my body was becoming one with the pillows holding my back (yep! I'm a little bit of a wimp.  I don't sit in lotus to meditate, I confess). It was amazing.  This helped me understand very clearly how it is that everything is made of the same stuff, even our bodies. Wow! I tell you. This meditation thing is truly an experience to be had. I don't have this type of experience very often, but when I do, it is like injecting new energy in my spiritual development.

After that, I fell back asleep and woke up cursing the alarm clock (again?) and running to take Diva to her place of gainful employment. Then I rushed back to the Palace, quickly got ready and, along with Mr. Grasshopper, made way towards the Poet's place.  On our way there I had a great conversation with Mr. Grasshopper about the purpose of life. After I had been talking for about 5 minutes non-stop about how we came here to be happy; about how this is our playground, our amusement park and how life is like a slide or a roller coaster, Mr. Grasshopper simply smiled, looked at me, and said: remember the magnet I bought you yesterday?  That is the purpose and the meaning of life.  The said object reads: Slow Down, Calm Down, Don't Worry, Don't Hurry, Trust the Process. And with that, he reached for the music box, raised the volume, leaned his seating apparatus down, and took a nap.  Ladies and Gentlemen, Mr. Grasshopper is BACK in full force!

So far so good, right? We got to the Poet's Place and she had prepared a delicious morning nutrition for us. She is an amazing hostess and makes everybody feel welcome.  We spoke for a while and then realized it was time to sit in front of her magic screen to speak to the Shaman and his group of people with limited seeing power.  After a few technical glitches, Mr. Shaman got everything working on his end and the session started.  The Boys were amazing.  There was an incredible amount of love and respect in their energy today. Not that there is ever a time when there is no love or respect in their energy, but today it was special. He spoke to them about looking inside for the force that will bring them forward into a more creative reality.  I personally felt that this was an extremely special event. The Boys spoke to this group for a long time. I usually don't remember what was said during a channeling session.  I tell people that for me, channeling is like listening to a conversation that is going on at another table. You catch pieces and bits of it, but you are not really immersed in it.  As the day went by, bits and pieces of the conversation came back to me and to this time, (1:20 am) I am still digesting what was said. Wonderful.

After the session was over, Mrs. HouseWhisperer came by and told us there was a hawk at her house.  Mrs. Poet then mentioned that she has also had hawks come and visit her.  Coincidence?  I think not!

After all of that, I numbly drove back towards the Palace. Mr. Grasshopper in tow.  When we got to the palace there were 3 butterflies standing on a blossom pot.  They were just chilling, doing nothing but looking gorgeous.  I stood there for a second, admiring their beauty, then they left.

I worked a little bit on changing the language of words and ran some errands around here. I also got a call letting me know I did pass the test (with flying colors, if I may add!).

Later in the evening I spoke to Mr. and Mrs. Convert. They wanted to know how the session had gone. They were so excited to hear that it went so well!  then they had their own conversation with The Boys. Mr. Convert was having a hard time understanding famine and war and crime and their relationship to the law of attraction. He just couldn't understand how could someone come to willingly experience those kinds of things.  the Boys spoke for a long time. They told him how each one of us comes forward with the intention to experience certain growth and that growth is so specific, it can only be experienced through special circumstances. "There is no lack of justice," they said "everything that happens in your life experience, happens because you have come into perfect alignment with it. Whether you are aware of it or not." Then they went on to talk about unconditional love and unlimited resources.  By the time the call was over, Mr. Convert reported feeling relieved at the reminder that everything is perfectly OK.  Young Mr. FancyWords joined in the conversation and made it even more interesting.

I had a long conversation with the Author in Florida. She's had many great developments around her book!  I really can't wait until it comes out.  I'll tell you all about it once I get it.  I'm not sure if I had told you this, but the Author and YoursTruly went to... ready? We went to kindergartner together and have somehow managed to keep our amazing friendship going regardless of where in the globe she was living at any given moment.

Mr. Grasshopper was very helpful this evening. He helped get the evening nutrition ready and helped with the cleaning afterwards. He was also very funny during the evening meal. I so enjoy that youngun!

As you can tell, I had a full channeling day today. It was amazing. You can imagine how high my vibration is now.

Well dear friend, the eye curtains and coming down!  How nice it is to talk to you each day. I  have discovered that because I come talk to you so often, I am paying so much more attention to detail throughout my day. So thank you! Thank you VERY much!

Ta-da for now!

No comments: