Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Day 69 - May 31, 2011

Look at that! We are on day 69 already!  It never ceases to amaze me how much importance we give to time. We came here to play with it; we came here to experience time and space and density, and it is amazing how we have made everything coincide with it. But that's just me.

I must confess, today is already the day after this blog post.  I fell asleep in front of the picture box and when I woke up, Diva had already put Old Faithful to sleep, so that was my cue.  I knew the universe wanted me to rest. And so I did!

I had an amazing day in the sense of getting things done.  I worked quite a bit and got a lot accomplished. I must say that in the meantime Mr. Grasshopper pushed a few of my buttons. I would say the most strategic ones; the kind that make you want to scream.. hehehe, oh, the joy of experiencing contrast!  Great opportunities to love him unconditionally. Wonderful!

It was a very busy day. I had class in the morning, then two conference calls with groups of people and a deadline to meet.  I'm so glad I was able to do all of those. I also got a chance to bathe the vegetation and enjoy the company of several butterflies, Ms Yellow amongst them! 

There is nothing like the effect of meditation. I'm not kidding.  Let me tell you why.  Like I said before, Mr. G was in one special mood and got on the only nerve I had left today; I had so much to do and felt I was wasting time by spending it arguing with Mr.Grasshopper (so that added to my frustration).  In the midst of all of this, I decided to stop and take 15 minutes to meditate.  I asked Mr. G not to interrupt me and I took 15 minutes, just 15 minutes to breathe and meditate.  I promise you this, the second half of my day felt completely different from the first one. I felt so uplifted and my differences with Mr. G softened up. When you take an opportunity to relax and let go, everything else has to agree with you.  The Universe never sleeps. The Universe is always listening. While I was upset and frustrated with certain teenager, everything else got difficult. Old Faithful started acting up, the food cooling box stopped working, and so on. But when I took a few minutes to soften my vibration, everything else also started to agree with me. OK, the food-cooling box did not get better, but everything else did! I think it is important to pay attention to these things because they remind us of how powerful we are.

That was that for day 69. Not a lot to say but still, a very, very good day!

No comments: