Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Day 82 - June 14, 2011

The voices inside my head made me do it! The voices did it!! What, you ask?  All of this!!! And it has been by listening to the voices in my head that I went from  feeling lost and vulnerable three years ago to being here today. Talking to you all the way in your neck of the woods. 

Not in my wildest dreams had I ever imagined that today You would be reading the words that I type all the way from Russia, China, Denmark, Texas, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Singapore, Florida, Japan, Sweden, Germany, Colorado, Uruguay, Yemen, Australia, New York, North Carolina, Wyoming, Italy, Great Britain, Canada, Mexico, California, Morocco, Belgium, Spain, France, Guatemala, Nicaragua, Alaska, Bolivia (whew! Am I missing anyone?). Seriously, I'm not bragging, but I am so impressed by the way energy works!  And all of this has happened naturally. Every new adventure, every new development has always felt like it is the next natural step. People have come, circumstances have emerged and the right words have been spoken. I can honestly tell you that I did not do anything but allow The Voices in My Head to lead the way. I love it! From now on, anytime anyone questions what I say or do, I will say: the voices in my head made me do it!!!

I am so glad you liked the doors! I know it may sound not-serious, but that first date with this new palace, as I was leaving and Lord 1 closed the doors my heart skipped a beat, took a jump and went on overdrive. That was the sign that I needed to make this decision!  And i don't regret it one single bit! I love dwelling in this palace. I love the feeling of it, the energy that floats around.

Well, let's get back to the original purpose of this adventure: to tell you what I did.  I regret to inform you that the information you are about to read may put you to sleep.  (You've been warned!)

This is how it went. Was woken up by a very uplifted Grasshopper. He was ready to go? Was that possible? It wasn't even light outside! That's how excited he is about his new learning house. Let's hope that he feels the same 6 months from now! It is a looooong trip to his new learning house so this morning we had plenty of opportunity to chat. We spoke about life in general and then he went into a rampage of appreciation.  Of course he doesn't know that that's what it was, but he started looking for positive things to say about people and circumstances that he would normally not like. By the time he stepped out of the Red Bullet he turned around and said: I feel wonderful!  Do you see how easy it is?  We adults are all breaking our heads trying to find the secret of life, when it is there, every day, at every moment. Staring at us in the eye: APPRECIATION.

When I finally made it back to the palace I came to sit in front of Old Faithful and do some work.  My dear Old Faithful is in dire need of a revamp. She needs to be away at the cyberspa for a few days and have the OldFaithfulDoctors clean her brain. working with her takes probably at least twice the amount of time. That's how not-fast she is.  So as soon as the abundance allocated to this task falls on my pretty little hands (not so little, by the way), she will be taking a spa week. It will come, because I have desired it!

After that it was more running around. Picking Mr G up, running errands, shipping some books (yay! thank you so much!), then I had a session and then it was time for Mr. Studious lesson. After that... guess... back to Old Faithful to do more work. I decided to take a break and come talk to you. You are way nicer than work!

Now go and get some rest. I'll be around tomorrow.

Sweet slumber!!!

No comments: