Thursday, July 28, 2011

Day 119 – July 27, 2011

I didn't think I would have anything to report today, but as I was getting ready to turn OldFaithful off, I remembered something truly amazing. You know how I said that I've been worried with perceptions of lack? Well, today was one of those days. I actually told the universe to hurry up and bring me a miracle. Well, I'll be darn! IT DID! You see, I had been unable to make a payment (which shall be called 'investment') and today I received a call from the people who want to convince you to invest right away. The investment at hand was one of a medium-high three-digit number and my wealth account did not hold that number. Anyway, after about 5 minutes of going back and forth with questions and answers, the investment manager asked if I could make one investment to which I said "uhm, no"; she again asked the same question, to which she got the exactly same answer. Then again she asked "so you cannot pay 37 Washingtons?" OMG, my jaw dropped to the floor. 37? Was I hearing correctly? I did not ask for clarification. Of course I made the investment! Right away!!! Wasn't that amazing? I am still in awe.

The rest of the day was spent cleaning around the palace. Early in the evening we had another amazing show with Anna and 'her people" (http://tobtr.com/s/2030963. #BlogTalkRadio). Actually, her people never came out, but The Boys had a serious blast! Later in the evening, Mr. Grasshopper and YoursTruly went off to watch a moving picture. It was one that had to do with the City of Love at a specific hour of the night. Just my kind of film. This man travels in time every night and gets to meet great artists of the époque. He is mesmerized by the experience until he realizes that people always look back in time thinking those times were better. I was pleased to hear Mr. G say "I guess he was not happy with his life at first, but then he realized that he had many reasons to be happy and grateful." Amen. I couldn't have put it in better words myself.

Tomorrow, breakfast with Mrs. Poet. It should be good and fun! Love you lots. See ya tomorrow.

No comments: