Thursday, July 28, 2011

Day 120 – July 28, 2011


Should a channel's voice be modified to please the reader? Should issues such as politics, religion, even marriage, be carefully weighed and screened prior to a conversation with Spirit? And should the answers be edited in an effort to respect personal opinions? People who know me realize that the most important thing to me, as a channel, is to be a clear and pristine conduit of the messages from The Boys. I quiet my thought process and allow this energy to flow through me. This process is sometimes difficult to understand by those who have amazingly inquisitive minds. But you see, I have a very simple mind that easily gets out of way. My mind joyfully accepts that everyone is entitled to an opinion and that trying to convince others to see the world as I do is a complete waste of everybody's time. Well, the questions posed at the beginning of this paragraph came about after a conversation with one of my dearest non-relation relations. We spoke about something The Boys said a few years ago that is out there in the public eye and that may cause more than a few raised eyebrows. In her opinion, this may even cause more than a few harsh remarks. I'm not going to lie; this made me think for a while. (Not too long.) I decided to let the Boys give me the answer. And of course… THEY DID! Through their message to another person. So in short, no, in order to conserve a pristine channel, the Channel should trust its connection and allow for the answers to flow freely. There you have it. It never fails. First, the ground shakes a little bit, but then, the answers come steady, firm, stable. Aaaahh! Wonderful!   
And speaking about wonderful, today was one of those days. It started out with an amazing meditation this morning; one of those that energizes and fulfills you like nothing else. Then we continued with a trip to take Diva to her place of gainful employment. After that, Mr. G and Yours Truly proceeded towards the home of the Poet. OMG, you should've seen that table! The food was amazing. The table was set beautifully and the people that gathered there were amazing. One of her guests was the HouseWhisperer, who is looking better and better every day, I must say. Other people were also gathered there and we all had an amazing time sharing food and good stories. While there, I had the opportunity to speak with Mr. Shaman over OldFaithful's cousin. That is always a treat!
Then Mr. G and this Channel came back to the palace and enjoyed a quiet afternoon, after which, by compliments of Mr. Grasshopper, Diva and the Manager, I went to the exclusive place of body renewal and relaxation to have my frontal fascia pampered. Ah! I felt like a queen by the time I left the establishment! Back at the palace I held a session between The Boys and a person in the Southern Hemisphere, and after that was over, I tried to hold a conversation with Mr. G. He was having none of that. He was busy playing with games that keep you hooked to the moving screen. Then Diva came back home and we spoke for a little bit.
Oh! I also spoke with LadyLust this morning! I looooove talking to her!
Anyway, that's about all that I have to report for this day. Not bad uh? Freckles and Tripod send their love. They both have been in an amazingly playful mood today.
Ta-da for now!

No comments: