Sunday, May 22, 2011

Day 60 - May 22,2011

The Channel is back in the Paaaalaaaaace!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so very happy to be back here.  You should've seen the reactions I got from Tripod and Freckles. Especially from Tripod, he was so happy to see me, he was jumping around the place. It was a lovely welcome.  The Manager picked me up at the dropoff location. She is such a source of love and support. Adorable if you ask me!

This morning I woke up at the regular meditation time (3 am). The meditation was lovely and the feeling afterwards was so calming and joyful at the same time.  I went back to sleep and woke up about 2 hours later. Then Mrs. SmartOne and I enjoyed some brown grain beverages along with the local goodies at the typical local eatery.  After that Mrs. SmartOne asked me to accompany her to her Sunday religious rites and so I did.  Although I am not religious at all, I do see the value of religion in a person's spiritual development and I deeply respect everybody's beliefs. Being there made me realize how much I have changed. How much closer I am now to my Inner Being and it is that 'closeness' that helps me see beyond the superficial. That 'closeness' is what gives you the big picture, it is the radio connection to the 'boat' when we are submerged in the waters of the physical.  We attended the ceremony in a beautiful building, packed with people to the max.  I listened to the messages read  during the ceremony and couldn't help but wonder how many people there understood the full meaning of "the kingdom of heaven is within you."  That's just me and my wondering mind...

Then we headed back in the direction of the Palace. The weather was beautiful and her traveling vessel rode the road with mastery. We held great conversations about everything and nothing at all and before we knew it, we had reached the dropoff site.  All in all this trip was a great experience. I learned a lot, I met amazing people, and I am soooooo glad to be back here, talking to you!!!

Diva just came in. I missed her so much! We are watching a moving picture about a magical boy in a magical place and we are waiting for Mr. Grasshopper to come back to the Palace.

I think tonight I'll have an early encounter with the fluffy.

It has been amazing talking to you. I love your emails and your comments!  I sense your presence and I can almost see you smile. Keep on smiling!

Happy week to you!

1 comment:

Ana Paula said...

So happy you had a wonderful trip and so happy you are back!