Friday, June 10, 2011

Day 78 - June 10, 2011

No, you're not seeing double.  Yesterday I entered day 78, but I had skipped day 77. The error has been corrected.  Thank you so much for letting me know!  If it weren't for you, the whole 365 days would've been wrong! hehe 

Let me tell you about my very ordinary, but wonderful day.  It started with breakfast with the Manager and Mr. Grasshopper. Who could ask for a better reunion, right?  Then it went on to a very busy, but very productive day.  Mr. G was very helpful throughout the morning, until the Grinch came by to pick him up.  After he left I took a few minutes to admire the back grounds and just feel nature around me. Sure enough. It was a date and i had forgotten.  As I sat there, just absorbing everything - under the vigilant eyes of Tripod and Freckles, of course - I again had that sense that I was not alone.  I looked around and saw Mrs. Yellow and Mrs. Black flying around, chasing each other.  But that wasn't it.  I saw a few rodents of the fluffy-tail kind, that wasn't it either.  I looked up on the trees and saw nothing. Oh well, I thought maybe it was just my Inner being talking louder.  At a certain moment something made me look behind me. There they were! On the fence.  Two beautiful hawks. Just chilling.  They have a presence.  It is amazing. You just know they are there.

We bathed the vegetation, cleaned the palace and even had time to sit down for a quick chat.  Mr. Grasshopper is reaching new heights with his self esteem. I tell you, The Boys have done a good job encouraging him to love himself. he is a different person from who he was about 6 months ago. It is wonderful to witness that. Today we briefly talked about the benefits of meditation and he confessed to me that meditation is boring. He was gentle and careful, and I could tell that he was really choosing his words. Bottom line is that Mr. G is in alignment with who he is and already an amazing creator (this brings to mind a conversation with the Boys about being like children). I can only imagine the things he will manifest when he meditates frequently!

Today a new dream was born. We are planning a grand tour during the upcoming trip around the sun. There are some faraway lands surrounded by H2O that we've never seen and today we told the Universe "we are going. You figure our how." Oh, that was so much fun! Picking the ports of call, the means of transportation.  Choosing the different languages we want to be exposed to.... ahhhh! Isn't wishing just amazing?  You know something? Mickey's daddy was on to something when he spoke about wishing upon a star. You will be my witness. I have given the Universe a clear desire and will now let it work its magic and bring it to me. I will stay out the way and allow for this manifestation to come to be.  Let's see how it all comes together. I'll keep you posted.

I'm not sure if I had mentioned this, but lately I have been feeling how my channeling is changing, growing, going deeper into the concepts and ideas.  I don't know how to explain this but I can certainly tell you that i am a different being today than the one I was even a month ago.  I am sensing growth beyond what I can imagine. I am sensing changes at very deep levels.  And I see evidence of this in my understanding of the hologram. I can tell you one thing:  it is getting better and better (this experience in the hologram, I mean).

Remember I said I took an assessment and thought I had failed it?  Well the verdict is out. I passed! And not only did I accomplish the result I was going for, I got a pretty darn good number on the result! hehe  I am soooo abundant!!

You asked when will The Boys hold a live workshop in your neck of the woods.  Well, when the time is right!  I guess we will know when your group is ready.  You will know, for sure. That's another thing that I have been sensing.  The expansion of the message that I channel. INTERESTING!!

Very well, I hope that I did not put you to sleep. As I warned you at the beginning of today's blog, it was a very ordinary day. But wonderful indeed.

Ready to enjoy the end of the working period?  I sure hope you are.

Until soon.

No comments: