Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Day 123take 2 –July 31, 2011

I'M NOT SURE WHERE THIS LOG WENT TO, BUT SOMETHING TOLD ME TO LOOK AT THIS PAGE BEFORE CLOSING OLDFAITHFUL AND I DID NOT FIND IT HERE. SO… OUT OF ORDER, BUT HERE IT IS


 


 

Day 123 was a pretty amazing day. It started with early morning labor, a nice nap and then the Sunday Morning Gang. That is always a treat. This time the Manager was at the helm, which gave it a nice twist. After that, it was time for another nice nap (didn't I tell you that I've been sleepy? Hehe That nap felt really, really nice), then some palace work and off to pick up Mr. Grasshopper from the Grinch's lair. When he first got on the RedBullet he announced he did not want to express himself verbally for a while, but a couple of 60-second intervals later, he was talking up a storm! We came back to the palace just for a little while, got ready and off we went to pick up Diva and drive to a stage under the evening Astros.


 

I'm not going to lie, YoursTruly was not looking forward to an evening of not-cold-not-dry weather in the company of little buzzing friends, but it turned out to be pretty nice. The big ball of light had set in the horizon and there was a nice breeze going on all night. Thank you Universe!!!! I enjoyed the production but was happy when it ended so I could travel back to my palace, my nest and my fluffy, where I belong!


 

The day after this one will be intense so I must let you go. Hello India! Thank you so much for your loving perspective!


 

This Channel will check back with you tomorrow. In the meantime

No comments: