Friday, August 5, 2011

Day 128 - August 5, 2011

Dear friend, today's story is going to be a very short one since there's really not much to report. It was a lovely and uneventful day: wake up, express ill wishes to the alarm clock, meditate, labor for a few hours, time with offspring, visit to the alopath with Mr. G, back to the palace. Then some work on Old Faithful, short nap and now I am preparing for a conference with nest and fluffy.

ife is good. No, life is really really good. I like it when I have days like this. Very hologram-focused and very light and fluffy. :)

I loved your process with plants and trees!  I should try it out!  What happened to me was spontaneus but I get the feeling that those snippets of wonder will become an every day thing someday.

Enjoy and be happy! More stories to come on the day after this one!

No comments: