Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Day 125 – August 2, 2011


My apologies to those of you who received yesterday's blog more than a few times. It was completely unintentional!

Something must be said about reconnecting with old friendly acquaintances. I am so grateful to the HouseWhisperer for making it happen. See, something you don't know about me is that the HouseWhisperer and YoursTruly were in the same group in the school that is not the low one, and many moons later realized that we were both dwelling in the same corner of the world. Now you know it! Well, the HouseWhisperer welcomed in her castle an old friend from those years: Mrs. Ask-a-Lot. I had not seen Mrs. Ask-a-Lot since 7 trips around the sun ago and today we reconnected. It was wonderful. She was here visiting the HouseWhisperer from our country of origin and brought her consort and the youngest of their offspring with her. We met at a nice nutrition spot and had a lovely time. She looks as lovely as always. Mr. G was with me. It was endearing watching Mr. G trying not to be shy with Mrs. Ask-a-Lot's youngest princess. The nice thing about Mrs. Ask-a-Lot is that with her, you pick up right where you left off. What an opportunity to raise my vibration to the ceiling!

Earlier today I went for gainful labor to the same institution I went the day before today. Again, I felt like 007 or Mission impossible. I know, you are rolling your eyes and some of you are even thinking "Channel, really? That is so childish!" But I have to be honest with you, it is exciting! Sometimes we don't realize how much in alignment we are with things or situations until we are physically there and feel the rush of blood going through our amazing anatomies. So there I was again today. Glad to see that the hard workers at the checkpoints remembered YoursTruly from the day before this one. As I entered the building I was greeted by a very smiling Mrs. Topnotch. She proceeded to inform me that Mr. Benchman from the day before "was raving" about me. I took that as my excuse to feel really good, as I had left the building without a certainty about his perception of my skill. Today I worked with a different Mr. Benchman. Very nice as well. But the nicest thing was that my gainful activity lasted all but 15 minutes! I was free to go back to the Palace!
Today I had an opportunity to talk to Mr. G about the power within him. You see, what happened is that he developed a reaction that is not friendly and had these not-so-smooth clusters in parts of his anatomy. So we spoke about energy and about resistance. He understood it well and actually sat there and listened to the meditation for health and wellbeing. I am happy to report that the number of clusters has gone down since this morning and that Mr. G is as happy as always. Later in the day he asked me if being anxious about the upcoming first day at the new learning house could be considered resistance. I would definitely think so!
Tomorrow I shall meet with the Oracle and her offspring. I am so happy to see them! Come to think about it, lately I've had a period of opportunities to see many humans that really lift my spirit. THANK YOU UNIVERSE!!

As you become more and more aware of the power within you, you find that more and more "coincidences" happen to you each day. Take today for instance. As I was checking messages in my talking device I saw the name of the Miss ToothFairy and thought, I should call her to say hello. But I didn't. Well, I'll be darned; a couple of hours later guess who was sending me a written words message? Miss ToothFairy herself! I promise you, we had not been in communication for at least 4 months. Isn't it amazing how the universe responds? Now, if we could only let go like this with everything that is important to us, our lives would be the living manifestation of our dreams. I will say, though, that I find evidence of that power each and every day; and that makes me feel amazing.

Another sign that the Universe is loving and adoring me… want to know? OK, if you insist! Well, as I was walking out of the gainful labor location, walking through the long corridor between barb wires I was greeted by my butterfly! Not only was I delighted to see her but I also thought how fitting it was to meet such a free spirit, considering that the place we were at is one that takes exactly that away from people. Hmm… I love it when the universe presents me with life's opposites in such a subtle and delicious way!

What else, what else? I think that's about it! Oh! I held lovely conversations with my dear BFFs the Author and Mrs. Yum. I also responded to many of your emails and will respond to more the day after this one.
Lots of love to you! See you mañana!

No comments: